[Chapter 16]

Jungkook continuously shook his head in denial as he yanked his arms away from RyuJin's grip.

"Jungkook." - RyuJin

RyuJin walked up to him as he backs away from her. RyuJin saw pain in his eyes as Jungkook turned away and ran to his car, got in, and drove off.

RyuJin watches Jungkook driving away as Mrs. Shin came running from out of the house. When she saw her mother running to her car, she ran after her and grabbed her arm turning her around to face her.

"Where are you going?" - RyuJin

Mrs. Shin yanked her arm away.

"None of your business." - Mrs. Shin

Mrs. Shin turned around to her car as RyuJin walked in front of her, blocking her way.

"If you're thinking about going after Jungkook then forget it. I'm not going to let you ruined his life again." - RyuJin

Mrs. Shin clenched her hand into a fist.

"I am your mother. You don't get too decided in my place." - Mrs. Shin

"Only if you're doing the wrong thing." - RyuJin

Before Mrs. Shin could walk past RyuJin, RyuJin gave the person a signal as Mrs. Shin frowned. Mrs. Shin then turned around only to see the unexpected person.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Shin." - ?

After that, all Mrs. Shin sees was a black background.

Jungkook parked his car in front of the house as he ran to the front door, banging on the door nonstop.

"Chaeyeon! Open up! I know you're in there!" - Jungkook

No one answered as Jungkook kept on banging.

"Chaeyeon!" - Jungkook

The door then opened up revealing Aunt Jiyoung.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?" - Aunt Jiyoung

"Is Chaeyeon here?" - Jungkook

"No. She hasn't came back yet." - Aunt Jiyoung

"Please don't lie to me, Aunt Jiyoung. I know Chaeyeon is in the house." - Jungkook

Before Aunt Jiyoung could answer back, Jungkook walked past her and into the house searching for her. Jungkook screamed her name all over in the house as Aunt Jiyoung pulled him back and held onto his arms, turning him to face her.

"Jungkook! Jungkook!" - Aunt Jiyoung

Jungkook calmed down a bit as he looked at her, into her eyes.

"She's not here. I'm just here to finish up packing and waiting for Yoongi to come pick me up. You're too late." - Aunt Jiyoung

Jungkook shook his head in denial as he remembered something.

"It's okay even if you're a little late .... If it's destiny, we will meet again." - Chaeyeon

Jungkook then knew why Chaeyeon decided to sing that song. He finally knew her message, ... she was saying goodbye.

"No ... I'm not too late. I'm not too late." - Jungkook

Jungkook repeats the same line over and over again as Aunt Jiyoung looks at him with a pain expression. Just then Yoongi came inside the house, seeing both of them as his eyes widen. As Jungkook saw Yoongi, he quickly walked up to him and grabbed his collar.