[Chapter 11]

Yoongi and Aunt Jiyoung was walking to the car when they saw someone coming up from the driveway. Yoongi and Aunt Jiyoung both exchanged confused looks as the car was being parked as the owner stepped out.

Yoongi's eyes widen as he saw Jungkook running to his way. Before Jungkook could bowed down to them, Yoongi walked up to him and held him by his chest, signaling him to not make one move towards the door.

"Yoongi. You know that this is the right decision." - Jungkook

Yoongi shook his head.

"I already told you, Jungkook. I can't lose another family member." - Yoongi

"But I really do care about her, Yoongi. Please. Let me go and see her." - Jungkook

Yoongi gave him a deep stare as Aunt Jiyoung came and stood in front of the both guys.

"You must be Jeon Jungkook." - Aunt Jiyoung

Jungkook and Yoongi looked at her with their relaxed expression. Jungkook bowed down to her in a mannerly way.

"How did the both of you met?" - Aunt Jiyoung

Yoongi stayed quiet as Jungkook hesitated to answer.

"We ... use to work together aboard." - Yoongi

Aunt Jiyoung didn't reply as she continue to stare at Jungkook.

"I know that you both don't trust me cause I'm from the high class. But I promise you that I won't let history repeat itself." - Jungkook

Aunt Jiyoung then gently grab onto Yoongi's hand and removed it away from Jungkook's chest. Jungkook sighed in relief, but before he was about to reach the door, Yoongi shouted out some words, that even Jungkook can't answer himself.

"You may care about her! But you don't love her!" - Yoongi

Jungkook paused as Yoongi turned around to only facing his back.

"Before you make a move on her ... think a little bit more deeper about the feelings you have towards her. Because later on if you realize your true feelings, you might have her in your arms ... or you might lose her before you can blink your eyes." - Yoongi

Yoongi then turned around as he walks to his car alone with Aunt Jiyoung who also has a worried expression.

Jungkook sighed as he walks closer to the door. He hesitated on knocking the door, but he couldn't know why. Before he could knock on the door, the door opened up, revealing Chaeyeon in front of him.

Chaeyeon was finishing cleaning up when she saw Yoongi's watch that he forgot. She ran after him but before she could open the door, she saw Yoongi, Jungkook, and Aunt Jiyoung talking to each other.

She was curious of what Jungkook is doing at her house. She couldn't hear any of their conversation when she saw Jungkook coming to the door. She bend down a little only to hear Yoongi's words that she could hear from behind the doors, due to him yelling.

"Before you make a move on her ... think a little bit more deeper about the feelings you have towards her. Because later on if you realize your true feelings, you might have her in your arms ... or you might lose her before you can blink your eyes." - Yoongi

After when she heard those words, she bend up a little only to see Jungkook frozen at his spot. Just when she saw his reaction, she knew that he wasn't sure of his own feelings.

Chaeyeon turns away from the small window on the door as she thought to herself. After thinking, she took all of her courage and opened the door, only to see Jungkook's hand in the air, about to knock on the door.