[Chapter 31]

RyuJin was walking shakingly as she looks around her surrounding like a paranoid person. While she was looking around, she quickly opened her car door and got in, closing the door behind her, and locking it. She lets out a sigh as she leans back onto her chair, closing her eyes in silence.

"Why?"

RyuJin immediately opened her eyes hearing a voice.

"Why did you have to do all of this?"

RyuJin looks around her car only to see nothing but herself. Her breathing quickens as her heartbeats increases. Then all of a sudden, she heard baby cries echoing around her. She covers her ears in fear as she yells.

"Go away! Get away from me!" - RyuJin

The noise then stopped as she looks around her car one more time only to hear silence once again. She sighed out loud in relief but when she looked at the little mirror in front of her, she sees three spirits behind her.

One, a baby. Two, a man. And lastly, a woman.

With pale skin and grey dull eyes looking straight at her soul. RyuJin screamed in fear as she opened her car door and ran away from that car and as far away from this person as possible.

It's been weeks since the incident and let's just say that every pain takes time to heal and to move on from it.

Jungkook carefully laid Chaeyeon on the bed as she looks at him before slowing closing her eyes and going into a deep sleep. Jungkook gets up and walks downstairs only to see his mother looking through files.

"Mom?" - Jungkook

Mrs. Jeon puts the files down on the table behind the rest of the files, mixing them up and looks up at her son.

"Yes? Is there something wrong?" - Mrs. Jeon

Jungkook shook his head. He walks to his mother and sat down next to her also looking through the files.

"Do you need any help? I know I've been really busy with Chaeyeon lately and not focusing on the company." - Jungkook

"Don't say that, Jungkook. I understand what you're going through." - Mrs. Jeon

Jungkook looks at his mother as Mrs. Jeon puts the files in his hands back down onto the table and held onto his hands.

"How about you stop worrying about me and start worrying about yourself. You need to be strong and be healthy to be able to take care of Chaeyeon. Right now, she needs you the most. She needs your comfort." - Mrs. Jeon

Mrs. Jeon caresses his cheeks as Jungkook gave her a sad warm smile.

"Thanks, mom. You always know what to say to make me feel better." - Jungkook

"That's what parents do." - Mrs. Jeon

Jungkook and Mrs. Jeon exchange hugs as Mrs. Jeon looks back down onto the files.

RyuJin was leaning against the wall in the dark alley, sitting down on the ground shaking like a crazy person. Every time she turns around and away, something is always chasing after her.

Everything was okay until suddenly a loud thunder roars, making RyuJin jumped in fear quickly covering both of her ears. Rain poured down heavily as she shuts her eyes trying to get this night over with.

"Please ... help me. Someone." - RyuJin

She begs and prays all night, admitting her sins and trying to stable herself from the nightmare that was currently haunting her.