[Chapter 3]

Once Chaeyeon heard those words, she immediately grew soft. She didn't know why, but her heart tells her that she could trust him. Jungkook took his hand out for her to take. Chaeyeon knew he means well as she gave him a smile and took his hand. Jungkook helped her up as they walked together back to the house.

As they got to his car, they soon noticed that they were still holding hands. Chaeyeon and Jungkook looked at one another as they quickly released the hold. Jungkook then walked to the passenger side and opened the door for her. Chaeyeon walks to him and got inside in the car as Jungkook quickly walks to the driver side and drove off.

Jungkook parked the car as he looks around the small town.

"You live here?" - Jungkook

"Yea." - Chaeyeon

Jungkook then looks at Chaeyeon and noticed her mood change.

"I actually like it here." - Jungkook

Chaeyeon glance at him with her wide eyes as Jungkook let out a small chuckle.

"Really? You've been here before?" - Chaeyeon

"Yea. I've visited this place when I was 10 years old. This place is very peaceful and quiet, that's what I like about this town." - Jungkook

Chaeyeon gave him a smile as she lets out a sigh.

"Well, thank you for the ride tonight. And thank you for helping me from earlier." - Chaeyeon

"No problem." - Jungkook

Chaeyeon unbuckled her seat belt as she got out from the car. While Chaeyeon was about to open the house door, she turned around to give Jungkook a signal for him to go. They both waved goodbyes as Jungkook drove off, leaving Chaeyeon watching him from distance.

After Jungkook was out from her sight, her smile that she had on her face, slowly disappears as she walks inside the house.

It was 7am when Chaeyeon heard her alarm. Chaeyeon quickly got up and turned off her alarm and went straight to the bathroom to do her morning routine. As Chaeyeon walks into the kitchen, she saw her Aunt Jiyoung and her cousin Yoongi cooking breakfast.

"Aunt Jiyoung ... Yoongi? What are you guys doing here?" - Chaeyeon

"What does it look like we're doing? We're helping you cook breakfast." - Yoongi

Chaeyeon has a smile on her face as she walks up to them, leaning against the counter.

"Thank you." - Chaeyeon

Yoongi and Aunt Jiyoung replied with a smile on their faces.

Aunt Jiyoung was feeding Chaeyeon's mother as Chaeyeon and Yoongi were sitting together, watching them from afar.

"I heard what you've been going through lately." - Yoongi

Chaeyeon pays attention to Yoongi as Yoongi turned to her.

"I'm sorry ... for letting you go through all that by yourself." - Yoongi

Chaeyeon shook her head.

"It's not your fault. You didn't have a choice. Besides, you're back. That's all it matters." - Chaeyeon

Yoongi then pulled Chaeyeon into a hug.

"Remember Chaeyeon. I'll always be here for you. You're not alone." - Yoongi

Chaeyeon nodded her head as they continue to hug one another.