[Chapter 35]

Two Months Later

Chaeyeon was sitting on the couch eating fruits while watching Avengers: Infinity War when suddenly Jungkook came in and cuddled her. Chaeyeon arched her eyebrows in confusion as she turned to him.

"Jungkook? Why are you being so clingy these days?" - Chaeyeon

Jungkook's eyes widen as he shot up his head.

"You're pregnant obviously. I need to be by you 24/7." - Jungkook

Chaeyeon chuckles as Jungkook smiled.

"Besides, I love this movie." - Jungkook

Chaeyeon shook her head as they both continue to watch the movie, together.

Months passed by as Chaeyeon's bump was clearly visible. Jungkook couldn't handle himself as he leaned forward and placed multiple kisses on her bumps, showing his love for his child.

"I love you little bunny. I can't wait to see you." - Jungkook

Chaeyeon chuckles as while Jungkook talks to their child, she ruffles his hair, playing with it.

"AHHH!"

Chaeyeon was in labor as Jungkook continue to panic. Jungkook was holding onto her hand supporting her while the nurse was giving instructions.

"Okay, Mrs. Jeon. I need you to push ... PUSH!" - Nurse

Chaeyeon pushed as she screamed in pain while Jungkook kissed her temple to calm her down.

"You're doing good, Jagiya. You're doing good." - Jungkook

Chaeyeon was breathing heavily as she shook her head.

"I can't do it no more." - Chaeyeon

Chaeyeon sobs as Jungkook kept on giving her kisses on her temple.

"Okay, Mrs. Jeon. Just one more push." - Nurse

"Just one more, Jagiya." - Jungkook

Chaeyeon breathed in and out as she pushed one last time as she once again screamed in pain. After the long awaited moment, she felt the baby leaving her body as she breathes out from exhaustion.

Tears streamed down both of their faces as they heard baby cries echoing in the whole ER. The nurse cleaned the baby up as she brought the baby to them. Chaeyeon held onto the baby as Jungkook gave another kiss on her temple.

"You did good, Chaeyeon-ah." - Jungkook

Both of them smile to one another as they both admire their little baby boy.

4 Years Later

"Jiwoon! Get back here!" - Jungkook

Jungkook was chasing him as he giggles and ran away from him naked. Chaeyeon was making dinner when she felt someone tugging on her left leg. She looked down only to see Jiwoon smiling up to her.

"Jungkook! Why is he not dressed yet?!" - Chaeyeon

Chaeyeon sighed as she drop the utensils and picked him up as Jungkook ran into the kitchen.

"He's a troublemaker." - Jungkook

"Just like you?" - Chaeyeon

Jungkook pouted as both Jiwoon and Chaeyeon chuckles. Chaeyeon then passed Jiwoon to Jungkook and continue to cook.

Jiwoon was asleep as Chaeyeon was reading a book while lying down on the bed when Jungkook came under the bed sheets and hugged her from the side.

"So? How is our Jungyeon doing?" - Jungkook

He said while caressing her little bump.

"She's doing fine." - Chaeyeon

Jungkook then looked up at her and gave her a passionate kiss on her lip. After minutes of the passionate and warm kiss, they backed away and looked into each other's eyes.

"I love you Chaeyeon. So much to the point where I would go crazy not seeing you beside me." - Jungkook

"I love you too Jungkook. Always. I would do anything to make you smile. I would also go crazy not seeing you beside me." - Chaeyeon

Chaeyeon then leaned into Jungkook as he embraced her into his arms, enjoying their cuddleness.

 ⎻

TO BE CONTINUED 

MAY 24, 2018 

It's not the end yet but it's close to be the end.