[Chapter 7]

Jungkook hugged Chaeyeon even tighter than before. Chaeyeon tries to get him off of her but it was no use.

"Jungkook, that's enough. Let go of me." - Chaeyeon

Jungkook shook his head in a childlike way as Chaeyeon sighed.

"It's not good if someone sees us like this." - Chaeyeon

"Would you please stop caring about what others think and for once think of what you want." - Jungkook

Chaeyeon's expression softens as she starts to relax in his embrace. Jungkook felt her relaxing as he slowly lets go of her and turns her around to face him. They came eye to eye as Jungkook held onto her shoulders. Chaeyeon lowered her eyes as Jungkook eyed her softly.

"Tomorrow, you don't have to go to work." - Jungkook

Chaeyeon glanced up at him.

"I'm taking you out tomorrow and wear something pretty." - Jungkook

Chaeyeon wants to speak up but Jungkook beated her to it.

"And I'm not taking no for an answer. Be ready at 6 pm, I'll pick you up in front of your house." - Jungkook

Before Chaeyeon could speak, Jungkook walked away to his car, leaving Chaeyeon in frustration. Jungkook drove off as Chaeyeon stood still outside her front door.

"Are all men like this?" - Chaeyeon

Chaeyeon sighed as she asked herself the same question over and over again.

It was around 5 pm when Chaeyeon was still laying on her bed with her arm on her forehead.

Chaeyeon sighed as she looks at her clock. Chaeyeon wanted to skip the date that Jungkook wanted to take her but she knew that if she refuse the offer, Jungkook wouldn't let it slide that easily.

"Why not go and get it over with?" - Chaeyeon

Chaeyeon whispered to herself as she went to her closet and picked out her outfit.

As Chaeyeon was done getting ready, she heard the doorbell ringed

As Chaeyeon was done getting ready, she heard the doorbell ringed. She quickly grab her bag and walked downstairs and to the front door. When Chaeyeon opened the door, Jungkook was stunned at the beauty that was standing in front of him.

Chaeyeon's heart flutter when seeing how Jungkook was eyeing her gently. Jungkook then got out from his trance as he cleared his throat. He then handed his hand out for her to take. Chaeyeon hesitantly took his hand as Jungkook led the way to his car.

Jungkook parked the car in front of an expensive fancy restaurant as Chaeyeon stared at the restaurant non-stop.

A waiter came and opened the door for Chaeyeon and Jungkook as they both came out from the car. Jungkook led the keys to the waiter as Jungkook walks over to Chaeyeon and held her hand in his. Chaeyeon looks at him with tense feelings as Jungkook gave her a smile.

"Come on. Our table is waiting for us." - Jungkook

Once again, Jungkook led the way as they came upon a man. Jungkook was talking to the man asking him for their reservation table. Another waiter came walking to us as the woman waiter led the way to our table.

As Jungkook and Chaeyeon were following the waiter, they walked right past the main area of the restaurant as Chaeyeon had a puzzled expression. They took the elevator and pressed the 17th floor.

"Wait. We're not eating on this main floor?" - Chaeyeon

Jungkook shook his head.

"I reserved a special spot for the both of us." - Jungkook

Chaeyeon heaved out a deep sigh as Jungkook calms her down by soothing her hand that was being held in his. They reached the 17th floor as they walked out and continue walking. They came upon a quiet and most admirable view that Chaeyeon has ever seen in her lifetime.

They were literally at the top floor, as they could see the whole city and lights of Seoul. Jungkook smiled seeing Chaeyeon admiring the view.

"Do you like it?" - Jungkook

Chaeyeon looks at him and gave him a small smile, right there Jungkook knows her answer.

"I'm glad that you like it." - Jungkook

Jungkook gave the waiter a signal as the waiter walks out of the room. Jungkook then led the way to the table, pulling the chair for Chaeyeon. She sat down as Jungkook sat after. They were sitting in front of each other as Chaeyeon continue to admire the view while Jungkook continue to admire her.

The waiter then came walking to them with their food that was already ordered. Chaeyeon was eating when suddenly she looks up only to see Jungkook staring at her.

"Staring is bad." - Chaeyeon

Jungkook then snapped as he cleared his throat.

"I was not staring ... I was just glimpsing." - Jungkook

"It's the same thing." - Chaeyeon

Both Jungkook and Chaeyeon chuckled as they both continue eating.

Chaeyeon and Jungkook were now standing on the balcony, viewing the whole city.

"Have you ever saw something like this before?" - Jungkook

Chaeyeon looks at him and gave him a sad smile.

"No. I've always been too busy working to earn money for my mom and too busy balancing my life." - Chaeyeon

Jungkook's expression changed as he averted his eyes to the view.

"This is actually my first time seeing this. My first time stepping into a restaurant this expensive. My first time to actually feel like ... I'm free." - Chaeyeon

"Then what do you actually do when you have free time of your own?" - Jungkook

"If I have extra money, I go out and eat street foods. And I usually go and relax at the Han River." - Chaeyeon

"Street foods? I've never tried those before." - Jungkook

Chaeyeon looks at him with widen eyes as Jungkook chuckled at her sudden change of mood.

"You've never eat street foods before?!" - Chaeyeon

Jungkook shook his head.

"Maybe you could take me to try them." - Jungkook

Chaeyeon smiled widely as Jungkook did the same.

"I definitely will." - Chaeyeon

Jungkook then held onto Chaeyeon's hands as Chaeyeon once again turned to face him.

"I like this. I like it when we bond." - Jungkook

Chaeyeon was confused of her own feelings. Why can't she hate him? Why she feels like she can trust him? These questions roamed around her head once again. Chaeyeon then held onto Jungkook's hand that was still holding onto hers as she gave him a smile.

"I like it too. You're not the only one." - Chaeyeon

⎻ 

TO BE CONTINUED 

FEBRUARY 10, 2018