7

"You know,when you asked for help and climbed my frickin window,I didn't expect helping you with this." Hyejin said,rolling her eyes while teaching Seongwoo with his math homework.

"I don't climb someone's window unless it is really necessary.You know how scary our math teacher is." Seongwoo stated with a cheeky smile plastered on his face.

"About that,sorry for making you climb up my window.My mom is so against meeting friends during night time." Hyejin said.

"Or any time,actually.She basically doesn't want me to have a life."Hyejin continued.

Seongwoo sincerely smiled,"Nah it's okay,I asked for your help so no biggie.But what's up with your mom being too strict?"

"My mom doesn't allow me to hang out with friends outside of school,go to parties,surf the internet for too long or even sleep late,unless it involves in staying up late to study.She doesn't want me to do anything that is not related to studying and apparently,she is very strict about my math exam."

"The end year exam for last year,I scored 98.5% for math but she deadassed scolded me for losing the 1.5% and at that time I kinda want to stab myself as I was too tired living up to my mom's standards."

"It's okay,Hyejin at least you helped me with this.If I waited for my friends to help me solve the problem,they'll probably won't solve it till the end of the year." He continued.

"At least you have friends." Hyejin sighed."Why? You have friends,don't you?" Seongwoo questioned her.

"Well,I used to,his name was Kang Daniel.I think you know him cus he's in your old class."

"He was really sweet and caring,he is literally anything you want for a bestfriend." Hyejin smiled as her eyes landed to the window pane,looking at the moon lit panoramic view of the neighbourhood.

"Whenever I'm sick,he's always the first person to be worried about me.Whenever I'm in need,he'll always be there for me." Hyejin said as a tear dripped down her cheek.

She then quickly wiped the tear using the right sleeve of her long sleeved shirt."At times where I just feel like the world is against me,I really do miss him."

"Then what happened?"

"My mom didn't want me to be friends with him because she thinks he's a bad influence and also because he was in the 'unsmart' class.Then,it really went downhill,everything changed.We lost contact of each other,lived our lives without each other,ignoring each other when we bumped in the hallway,found new friends.Well at least,he did." Hyejin sobbed.

Then,Hyejin felt her body being gently embraced by a pair of muscular arms,"I'm sorry,your mom shouldn't have done that.That was really mean of her." Seongwoo said as he patted her hair gently.

"Was my story good? Is it qualified to be made as a KDrama?" Hyejin chuckled as she broke the hug.

"It can if you add in new character."
"Who?"
"Me."

Seongwoo walked towards the window and opened it as the cool night breeze entered Hyejin's room.

"I'll be the character that's always by your side.I'll be the one to fix your heart everytime when it's broken by someone and I will also be the one who will protect you at all cost." He smiled.

"Seongwoo,you don't have t-"

"Want it or not,I'll still be that second lead even if its only one sided love for me."

"What are you talking about?"

"Just remember Lee Hyejin,this second lead is always there for you and all he wants is for you to be happy." He stated before he climbed down the window and went home.

Hyejin was dumbfounded and somehow confused.

Hyejin clutched her chest that was pounding hard and fast,"What are you doing to me,Ong Seongwoo."

-

Bullshits everywhere