11

"So you ready,princess?"He asked the girl who was anxious as ever about how she looks .

"Do I smell good? Is my hair okay? Is my makeup okay? Am I okay?" She fidgeted as she felt her palms are slowly starting to release cold sweat.

"You're fine and it has always been that way,don't worry." He smiled as the girl looked a bit more calmer than she was.

"So,you finally ready?" He asked.
"I guess I am." She answered while nodding her head.

Then,both of them walk to the coffee shop where Hyejin promised to meet the anonymous guy at.

Just when both of them entered the shop,they could already smell the scent of brewed coffee with a mixture of a deliciously baked cake's scent and it's vintage interior design that immediately triggered Hyejin's past memories which reminded her of the times when she use to hang out with her old friend here.

"I guess he's not here yet,go pick your spot and I'll wait here for you.Good luck and all the best,baby." Seongwoo flashed another one of his killer smiles before settling down on one of the chairs in the shop.

Hyejin on the other hand chose a spot in the middle of the café so that the guy that she's meeting can definitely spot her when he reaches the café.

Hyejin was nervous,anxious and somehow she feels like vomiting from the amount of nervousness she was feeling.

She had her head tilted down towards the wooden table with her fingers fidgeting with each other and her feet tapping nervously against the concrete floor.

"Don't worry Hyejin,it's gonna be fine." She heard Seongwoo said before putting her head on the table,regretting that she agreed to meet the guy.

Maybe it's not worth it.I should just go.Let's not embarrass yourself again,this time.You might get stood up again.

Just before she wanted to lift her head,she heard an oddly familiar deep husky voice calling out to her.

"Roses are red violets are blue,they're both pretty and so are you."

She then lifted her head just to be greeted by the face that she's been longing to see for a long time with his blonde hair,luscious red wine tinted lips and the same soft looking eyes.

Suddenly Hyejin went speechless with her hands clasped against her mouth and her pupils slightly dilating.

"Daniel?"

-

Sorry for the long and lame update