17

There Hyejin sat on her bed,staring deeply at one of the walls in her room as her mind keep playing the same image of what happened last night between her and Daniel.

Since last night,she was in deep disbelief.She cannot believe she just kissed her childhood bestfriend who was like a brother to her.The thought of happened last night made her slightly nauseous.

"Now what am I gonna tell him?" She messed up her hair in frustration.

"Why all this gotta happen now? There's two months left before our last exam.I don't need all these distraction." She said,throwing herself back harshly as the bed made squeaky noises.

"Well,I guess I'll just apologize to him,blame it on my hormones and just tell him to forget about it.It was just a kiss anyways." She said,smiling proudly to herself for finding an answer to solve her problem."Damn you sound like a jerk." She stated as the smile on her face automatically disappeared.

"Anyways,let's just get ready for school before you get nagged."

-

"Good morning,sunshine!"
"Well someone's in a good mood," She said,arranging her books in her locker,"Good morning to you too,Seongwoo." She said as she slammed her locker shut just to realize it was another person beside her.

"Oh,sorry Daniel I thought you were Seongwoo." Hyejin sheepishly smiled just to be greeted back with Daniel's signature bunny teeth smile,"Nah,no biggie."

"Well,I have some errands to run so if you'll excuse me," Hyejin said as she starting walking.m

"Wait,isn't your class that way?" Daniel said pointing at the path behind him."I'm going to the library to pick up reference books for the class." Hyejin responded.

"Then,let me help you with it." Daniel smiled as Hyejin shook her head.

"No,it's okay you don't have to do it.It's my job I don't wanna burden you."
"Being with you was never a burden." He winked.

God.He's smooth.

"We're gonna borrow some Biology books so let's grab it before anyone else does.I need 37 of them." Hyejin said as soon as they reach the library.

The both of them then,slightly sprinted to get the books as they ran out so quickly since three classes have Biology today and the school only has one class worth of these books.

Hyejin did this many times so she is used to doing errands like these while Daniel on the other hand was also quite good.

She saw Daniel snatching a Biology book out of another student's hand and ran away with it which made Hyejin chuckled.

"Madam Kim asked me to borrow these." Hyejin said to the librarian after Daniel and her collected all 37 books.

After done doing their business with the librarian,the both of them went back to Hyejin's class.

"Well thanks for helping me,Daniel." Hyejin flashed him a smile after they were done placing the books on the teacher's desk.

"No prob,I'll help you anytime you want." Daniel flashed back a smile whilst walking along with Hyejin out of the class to the corridor.

"Wait,isn't that your cousin?" Daniel said as soon as they reached the corridor,pointing at the two figures near the bulletin board that was situated three classes away from them.

"She does looks like her and why is she in our school's uniform?"
"I don't know maybe she's visiting."
"Why would you wear the uniform if you visit?"
"Exactly."
"Then why?"
"She's clearly transferring here and I thought you were the smart one." Daniel smirked,brushing his index finger onto Hyejin's nose as she slapped his left arm playfully.