14

"You okay?"
"Yea,I'm fine."
"So how did it went?"
"How do you think it went?"
"Bad,I guess cus it was really short."

"It's not bad,it's just that I didn't expect him to be the guy that I'm texting this whole time." Hyejin said,slurping down her mint flavoured ice cream.

"Well,the world now is crazy so anything is possible." Seongwoo said,showing her a goofy smile."I know but something's wrong."

"I trust my guts and my guts are strongly telling me that something is wrong." She continued before stopping her tracks to settle down on a park bench.

Shoving a spoon of chocolate flavoured ice cream into his mouth,"You can't really tell whether something is wrong or right in this situation you know."

"I know but I strongly trust my guts and besides,in relationships Daniel was never the giver,he's always the taker.All the girls he dated in the past poured their hearts out to Daniel and the girls were also the ones who put effort in the relationship.Daniel is just there like a ghost with his handsome face and I don't wanna be in that kind of relationship." Hyejin said,continuously shoving little spoons of her ice cream into her mouth.

"Why?"
"He said that it would always hurt more for the giver than the taker if the relationship didn't last and plus,he sounded so unnatural earlier." She let out a slight chuckle in the end.

"Wow,what a jerk." Seongwoo said."He's my friend too but what a jerk." He continued.

"In relationships he is but in friendship,he's the friend that everyone looks for."

"But if you think on the bright side he might have changed you know? Maybe he wants to be the giver in this situation and maybe he's willing to get hurt more than you if the relationship doesn't work,you should give him a chance though." He said before finishing his cup of ice cream by drinking the melted ice cream in the cup.

"Maybe but I don't like him that way." Hyejin said,emphasizing the word 'that',"I like him as a friend,a brother and not more than that.Even if I do have feelings for him,do you think the relationship will work with my satanic mom around?" She continued.

"I mean,if you do have feelings for him,you should take the risk of dating him you know.These things don't happen everytime,sweetie." Seongwoo stated,folding his legs on the park bench before turning his body to face Hyejin.

"I would but I don't have feelings for him." She stated."The thing is," She heaved a sigh before turning her body to face Seongwoo."I like someone else,okay?" She continued as Seongwoo's face showed her the 'tell-me-more' look.

"Ever since this guy came in into my life,it has become entertaining day by day.Aside from his perfectly sculptured face,he's sweet and entertaining in so many ways.His smile never fails to make my heart melt." Hyejin said smiling radiantly,looking at the blue sky.

Seongwoo nodded as he let out a cough,"Is he from our school?" He asked."Yep." Hyejin answered,still smiling brightly looking as if she's drunk in love.

"Come on,tell me who's that lucky man,Hyejin." Seongwoo smiled as Hyejin felt reluctant to tell him.

"Well,his name is O—"
"Ong Seongwoo! Oh my god,I never thought that I'll meet you again." A high-pitched voice interrupted her.

"Jiyeon? What are you doing here?" Seongwoo said with a grave expression on his face.

"My parents transferred me to go to one of the schools here.It's so nice to meet you after what happened,I'm sorry for what happened." The brunette said before reaching out her hand to cup Seongwoo's face.

"I rather not do that here or anywhere with you after what you've done to me." He stated as the brunette looked taken aback by his words."I see you have a friend here." The brunette said,turning her face to look at Hyejin who was confused with the whole situation that was going on.

"I rather you stay away from me,my family and my friends.I don't welcome you in my life anymore." Seongwoo stated before grabbing Hyejin's hand and quickly walked away from the brunette.

"Finally,something fun to do.Just wait and see,Seongwoo.I'll make your mind change in just a flash." The brunette mumbled under her breath,looking at the both of their backs as they left while holding each other's hand.

-

I am deeply sorry for the chapter.