9. "Ash"

CHAPTER 9.
"Ash".

Marinas POV

The rest of the night went by fast. Lucie and I ate, gossiped, listened to music, talked, did our homework and most importantly we slept.
Me on a sleeping bag on her cold wooden floor and her in her king-sized bed that was a light lavender like the tips of her milky white hair.
When I woke up, Lucie was long gone.
She left a note saying she had soccer practice in the morning and would be back at 3:00.
That was literally 6 hours with nothing to do.
Sighing, I got up and stretched.
I grabbed my turquoise crop top, a long sleeved gray and black striped jacket, I kept my black shorts on, and put on my signature black socks with my black converse.
I braided my hair and grabbed my dark purple toothbrush from my bag and headed towards the bathroom.
I knocked on the door to make sure no one was in there then I walked in and closed the door.
I started brushing my teeth when a guy, in his teens, with light brown side swept hair and hazel eyes to match entered the bathroom unexpectedly.
He was wearing a tank top that had "nirvana" that showed off his muscled arms. He had in his headphones and was listening to music when he saw me.
"Oh I'm sorry". He quickly mumbled and walked out in a hurry to his room.
I quickly spit out the toothpaste in my mouth in the sink and replied. "Oh it's quite all right".
He turned around and gave me a smirk.
Then I felt my heart settle in my throat.
He was so..cute.
I slowly smiled back.
Before he opened the door to his room, I spoke up.
"I'm uh Marina".
I mentally face plamed when I realized I said "uh".
His smile ceased and to my surprise he said "I-I'm A-Ashton".
He stuttered.
I've never thought something that came out of some strangers mouth was absolutely adorable.
And with that he disappeared into his room.
*
TIME SKIP TO WHEN LUCIE CAME HOME

Lucie marched the front door in her soccer uniform I presumed.
She ran up to me on the stairs and gave me a big hug.
She told me she was going to change so I waited outside.
When she came out, she was wearing a dark purple tank top, a black cardigan, gray tights and her usual combat boots. Her hair was in a bun that was placed on top of her head.
We talked for a few when it was time for me to go.
I grabbed my stuff and and gave my thanks.
It started raining so she insisted her brother to take me.
I got in the passengers seat of his jeep.
It was just me and him.
When we got to my house, I opened the door to his jeep and looked back at him, taking in his features.
His brown hair was messy (probably from sleeping) and his collarbones were showing just above his shirt.
I guess he noticed me staring at him so a light tint of blush had spread across the top of his cheeks.
I felt myself blushing too.
"Thanks Ashton". I blurted out as I began to get out of the car.
"Welcome". He whispered as his blush increased now spreading to his cheeks.
I ran to my front door and walked inside as I felt his eyes burning into my back.

---
Ashton looks like : "Ashton Irwin".
He's in a band called 5sos.
Michael Clifford is in there too ;)
"What I like about you" by 5SOS