21. "It was pleasure loving you."

CHAPTER 21

"It was a pleasure loving you."

Marinas POV

Ethan and I snuggled all night long, but he was really firm and stiff. I wanted ask what happened but I figured it was personal.

Wait, what if it's about me?

I decided to leave it for tomorrow. I couldn't sleep knowing something was wrong. So when I turned around to face Ethan I was surprised to see he was awake.

"Ethan?" "Are you okay?" I said now really concerned.

"Couldn't sleep." He said hesitantly.

"Me either." I said snuggling more into Ethan's bare chest.

He furrowed his eyebrows together in a cute way showing he was confused.

"Why?" He said holding me closer.

"Nightmares, what about you?" I lied, trying to change the topic.

"Nothing to worry about." He said weakly smiling and kissing the top of my head.

I nodded and settled into his chest, his head resting on my head.

Knowing he is at his weakest when I do it, I started to play with his hair.

"What are you doing?" He managed to moan out.

"I wanna know why you're actually not sleeping." I said dreading it wasn't because of me. I continued to play with his hair even more until he moaned even more.

"You're a naughty little girl." He said starting to kiss my neck.

I gave in and started kissing him hard.

Suddenly I pulled away knowing he wanted more.

"Why?" He whined.

"Are you going to tell me?" I said cocking my head to the side.

He stuttered and then quickly closed his mouth as he were about to say something. I nodded and got out of bed, heading for the door.

"W-where are you going?" He said sitting up.

"I'm going to make some coffee because I know this is going to take time." I sighed out, leaving the door open and walking down the stairs. Ethan followed behind. I got to the kitchen counter and focused on making my coffee. While I was doing that, Ethan wrapped his hands around my waist and started kissing my neck.

"C'mon let's go back to bed." He said in his gorgeous British accent.

"Are you going to tell me?"

No response, just Ethan tensing up.

"Then I guess ill have to keep teasing you." I sighed dramatically and grabbed my coffee, heading back up to the room, Ethan behind like a lost puppy.

I turned on the lights and sat on the bed, beckoning Ethan to sit.

He hesitantly sat down.

I took a sip of my coffee and wrinkled my nose, knowing it'd drive him crazy.

"Are you doing to tell me now?"

As I put my cup down he replied.

"I'm moving."

"WHAT?" I yelled, choking on my coffee.

"I was going to tell yo-"

"When are you leaving?" I said calmly.

He sighed.

"Tomorrow."

I felt tears stinging my eyes.

I covered my mouth.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I said, feeling the tears stream down my cheeks.

He pulled me into his lap.

"I was but then Adrian."

I just started to cry even more into his chest.

"Marina I tried to convince them bu-

"Just cuddle with me." I cut him off.

He nodded and grabbed me by the waist and lied me down.

He later lied down next to me, and pulled me close.

That night I spent the whole time crying into his chest and him stroking my hair.

Next Day

I cried even harder when he was leaving that morning.

The idiot didn't tell me he was leaving in the morning so I just laid there in his arms. Him ready to go and me a complete wreck. When he was leaving, he took me aside and gave a long deep kiss. He gulped and I saw that he was holding back tears too.

"These past days with you have been the greatest days of my life, I will always remember you as the one that kinda got away, since you practically hated me when I first kissed you, and I just want to say.. I love you."

That's when I broke emotionally and physically. Tears exploded down my face as I pulled Ethan in for a hug.

"I love you too." I said as I departed from the hug.

He gave me a half smile and started to dry my tears with his perfect thumb along with his perfect self.

"Take care okay?" He said his voice cracking.

Suddenly a tear rolled down his cheek, and this time it was my turn to dry it.

"I'll be okay if you will too." I replied.

"Of course I will, Marithan right?" He said with more cracks in voice and even more tears pouring out of his greens perfect eyes.

"Yeah of course, I will miss your warmth." I said trying to smile but failing terribly.

He leaned in kissing me between a mixture of gentle and rough and with enough love to rid wars.

"Ethan?!" His mother called from her car.

Ethan just nodded and kissed my forehead.

"I've might have been a try hard but for you, it was worth it."

His voice with a million cute little cracks in it now that I will miss dearly.

He then walked away slowly breaking my heart in the process.

_____

I cried so hard you don't even know ;(

sorry it's short :(

Lucky-Jason Mraz

try hard || robbie kay & 5sosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें