Sleepover

Cause who doesn't love sleepovers?😍

Finn:
Where: at his house

- you listen to 80's songs all night, he tries to make you like it.

- dance party with just the two of you.

- complaining from the neighbors because you are to loud.

- eating way to much junk food!

-Finn ends up throwing up.

Jack:
Where: at your house

- having competitions in singing the loudest

- made a dance choreography, and showed it for your parents who think it's really cute.

-you both having sugar rush, and running around in the house jumping on every furniture.

-your parents being pissed, because you woke up everyone in the house, but can't stay mad at you when jack starts to laugh.

-Pulling an all-nighter, and he ends up falling asleep lying on your chest.

Wyatt:
Where: at your house.
-he wanting to play super Mario all the time.

-you go on a long walk, like the one when Wyatt went to a castle😂

-you guys did not find a castle, but you did find a supermarket, so you bought candy.

-planning on pulling an all-nighter, but ending up falling asleep at twelve😂

- waking up to see Wyatt lying on top of you, with His arms around you.

Jaeden:
Where: at his house

- him being hype AF

- he found his flute, and starting to play.

- you put on music and starts to dance, Jaeden is kinda embarrassed because you aren't the best, but he laugh it off and joins.

-you running around in his house, he is trying to keep up with you, but he is really clumsy and is tripping all the time.

- you having a sugar rush, and he needs to shut you up because you're being to loud.
(haha this happens every time I sleep over at my best friends house. Her father yells as us (mostly me) because I'm being way to loud😂)