Beautiful (jaeden lieberher

I can't believe it, today is the day! I'm meeting the it cast! They are coming to a city near me, so my mom said I could go. None of my friends is fan of them, so I'm going by myself.

"Y/n! Come on let's go!!" My mom yell at me. I put on my top and run downstairs, I take on my shoes and walk to the car. The drive is an hour long, so I put on some music. My favorite song SAD! By XXXTENTACION comes on, and I start to sing along.

I look around and see a big poster that says; come and meet the it stars Finn wolfhard, Jack grazer, Wyatt oleff and Jaeden lieberher.
Mom!! Here is it!! Yay I'm so excited!!! I run out of the car and also it's trip on the way. I hurry to open the door, and walk in. The place is full of people waiting in lines, a man comes to me;
"are you here for the meet and greet miss?"

"Yeah I am"

"Okay come with me"

The man takes me to a line with not so many people as the others. After a while I hear a lot of people screaming, I turn around and see the four boys walking in. I smile a huge grin, and my heart is beating ten times faster than usual.

After a while of just standing in line, it is my turn, I am one of the last people in my line. I walk slowly over to them, concentrating on not to trip and look like a fool. I see Finn looking at me, OMG he is looking at ME!! It is Finn I'm most excited to meet, because I've watched him in stranger things too. All of them smiles at me, all of them except Finn...
He looks like he isn't even interested, but whatever, it's probably just me who thinks that.

"Hi! What's your name?" Jack asks with a huge smile.

"Hi! It's Y/n, nice to meet you all!"

"Y/n, what a beautiful name" Wyatt says while shaking my hand.

"So y/n! Do you what to take a picture?" Jaeden asks.

"I would love to!" I smile, I look Jaeden in the eyes, and I can see him slightly blushing.

I take out my phone and take a selfie with everyone, they're all so nice! Well Finn hasn't said anything to me yet though... at least he smiled in the picture.

"Hey Finn! Can I have your autograph?" I ask a bit shy.

"Ehh... sorry, I'm kinda tired so I think i should go..."

I watch him walk away with tears in my eyes, I look down on my feet;

"Thank you for the pictures, but I should get going" I say disappointed
I walk fast out to the hallway where the door is, and as I'm about to open it I feel a hand on my shoulder.

It was Jaeden...

"Hi y/n, you seem kinda sad, what's the problem?"

Right at that moment I couldn't hold my tears in anymore. I burst out in tears;

"The reason I'm crying is because of Finn. He was the one I wanted to meet the most and he just walked away from me! He didn't say a word to me!" I said a little too loud.

Jaeden looks at me with a sad face; "I'm sorry about Finn, I don't know what got into him, he wasn't like this with the other fans"

"That's because he hates me for some reason" I say with tears in my eyes.

"No that's absolutely not it! Why would he do that? You're a good person and a beautiful one too!"

"You think I'm beautiful?"

"The most beautiful girl I've ever met"

A/n: cuuute! Short ik, but I don't have time for anything elseee!!

Okay so I have to tell you something, when I walked home from my grandmas house (I was at her house after school) I got something in my eye, like a little stone or something! And it's still there!!! Ugh!
(No hate on Finn btw, I love him!)
Well Hope you enjoyed the imagine! Love you💞