Annoying (jack dylan grazer)

Your POV:

Jack Dylan grazer, just looking at him makes me wanna punch his ugly ass face. I hate when he hangs out with my twin brother Wyatt, he is always irritating me! Oh and btw he is coming over today,ugh! I just hate his guts!

*a few moments later*

"Hi Y/n!" Jack is screaming right in my face. I just roll my eyes and walk upstairs to my room. Even from up here, I can hear his loud annoying laugh. I close my door and put on loud music so I can shut the noice out.

About an hour later, I start feeling hungry, and walk down stairs. Jack and Wyatt is in the kitchen making something that smells like burned ramen noodles.

"Hi Y/n! Do you want some burned noodles?!" Jack says and laugh hysterically.
"No! Just leave me alone okay?! You are so annoying Jack" I say a little louder than I expected.

Jacks goofy smile changed to sad. His eyes starts to tear up; "why do you always need to be so f.ucking angry?! All I try is to become friends, and you just push me away!"

His eyes are full of tears now, and I feel a bit of guilt. "Why are you trying so hard to become friends with me though?! You have Wyatt! I'm just his sister!"

Jack looks at me, and open his mouth, but nothing comes out. He takes a deep breath;
"Because I like you! I really like you Y/n! But it's a little hard when you just reject me!"
He runs up stairs, and slams Wyatt's door, and locks it.

Wyatt looks at me, he looks kinda angry...

"What the f.uck Y/n?! Why didn't you say anything? Jack is heartbroken! He has liked you for a long time now! You could at least be nice?!" He says angrily.

I walk up stairs, and knock on Wyatt's door; "go away Wyatt" jack says, it sounds like he's crying..

"It's y/n.."

"Go away!!!!" He says with real anger in his voice.

He unlocks the door and I open the door, and see him laying in Wyatt's bed with his face down in the pillow.

" what do you want y/n, you broke my heart, I know that I can be a little much sometimes, but you don't need to be so mean..."

He looks me in the eyes, his underlip is shaking.

"I'm sorry jack... all you did Was trying to be nice to me, but I was only rude to you. It was wrong by me, and I want you to know that I really like you to.."

He smiles a little, but suddenly he has a sad expression again;
" I know you're just saying this to make me feel better, you don't need to y/n.."

I look at Him and smile; "if I didn't mean it, would I do this?"
I grabbed his t- shirt, and kissed him passionately on the lips.

It came as a shock to him, but after a few seconds he kissed back. He put his arms around my waist and lifted me up on his lap. A kiss turned out to a make out session, I put my hands in his soft curly hair. His tongue smoothly touched my lip, and I opened my mouth letting him in.

"Oh my god! This is something I never thought I would see!" I heard Wyatt scream. None of us heard the door open.

"How much did you see?!" I screamed back

"Enough!"

Jack started laughing, and for the first time I didn't get annoyed, his laugh is actually really cute. His face is really cute..

" so are you guys a thing now?"

" I guess so" I looked at jack and smiled.

A/n: I liked this!!! Cute!!! Okay so I JUST found out that jack and Ellie broke up a month ago?! Omg I didn't know this until today! I'm not really good as this gossip thang🤷🏼‍♀️