Books (Jack dylan grazer)

I put my favorite book "the selection" in my backpack right before I walked out the front door. The hot weather hit me like a oven, and the sun was shining so strong that it blinded me. I was the only one at the bus stop today, cause my best friend was sick. After 10 minutes the bus came to my bus stop, I walked in and it was almost full. I found a seat and put on my headphones, "Centuries" by fall out boy was already playing, so I listened to that.

The school was loud as always, but I blocked it out with the music. The first class was English, one of my favorite subjects. I like it because we always write short stories and read a lot of books, something I love. "Hey! Y/n! What are you listening to??" My friend josh says. Josh is kind of annoying, but I've known him my entire life, and he is one of my best friends, sooo I have to live with his annoyance. "Nothing special, just calpurnia right now. "Ahhh I heard they just gave out their first EP!"
"Yeah I know! It's really good!" I said really excited. As we were in this really interesting conversation the bell rang, and everyone went to their classroom.

"Okay everyone, today we got a new student!" Mrs. Dermot said while walking stressfully in to the classroom. I looked up from my book, and saw an average tall boy with dark brown curly hair, chocolate brown eyes and a big smile walking in behind her.

"Hi everyone, my name is Jack and I'm really excited to start here!" I smiled at him before looking back down at my book, and enter my favorite place called fantasy world. Jack found a seat, the seat beside me. "Okay everyone, so today we are going to talk about the book; "how to kill a mockingbird" most of you have probably heard about it, and maybe even read it." Mrs. Dermot said enthusiastic.
"OMG books sucks!" Elle, the biggest bitch in class said out loud. "Yeah almost as much as you do on the weekends" I said back to her. Everyone looked at me with a shocked face before they laughed so much so they fell off their chairs. I'm not the person who talk so much in general, I like to listen to what others have to say instead. "Hey, that was a good one girl" jack whispered to me when everyone was back at their chairs. "Haha thanks"

The bell rang, meaning that the class was over, I walked out of the classroom and made my way over to my locker. "Hey Y/n! Wanna hang out later?" Jack asked while running to me "sure I would love to! What about after school?"
He smiled "yeah that's perfect!"

*skip to after school*
"So what do you wanna do jack?"

"I don't know, do you like ice cream?"

"Is that even a question jack? Of course I like ice cream!!"

"Then let's go!" He said as he started to run to the ice cream shop. He bought a cookie dough and chocolate and I bought a vanilla and strawberry, we sat down on one of the tables while looking at each other without Saying anything. "Soooo Y/n, you like to read?" Jack asked with a curious face. "Yeah I love to read, books is my life. And marvel of course!"
Jacks eyes got bigger and he dropped his jaw down, "do you like MARVEL????!!!! I loooove marvel soooo much!!!!"

"You do?! I love it so much. My favorite movie must be dr.strange or Spider-Man homecoming" I said enthusiastically

"Mine is probably captain America: civil war, but I like every single one of them so it's kind of hard to choose" he said

"Yeah I agree to that"

"I like you a lot y/n"

" I like you do jack"

"I think we are going to be good friends for a long time" he said with a big smile"

*10 years later*

I stand right behind the door that is soon going to open, my stomach is like a thunderstorm and I can barley stand on my feet. I see the handles go down and the doors open up in front of me. As I walk out I almost trip on my high heels, everyone is staring at me, oh god I hate that people are staring at me. I walk, and walk and walk till I've reach the place I've dreamed about standing for the last few years. I took his hands and looked in his chocolate brown eyes, his smile was twice as big as the first time I met him.

"Y/n do you take jack Dylan grazer as your husband through good and bad days until death tear you apart?"

"I do"

"Jack Dylan grazer do you take Y/n as you wife through good and bad days until death tear you apart?"

"I do".....