《 f i v e 》

As if the doorbell wanted to signal Kyuri to kick Ten's balls, it rang, and Ten ran to the door. Kyuri followed behind him, a couple steps behind, her curiosity overtaking her. He looked through the peephole, and his head whipped back in Kyuri's direction.

"Go. Hide. Now," he hissed quietly.

"Why? Is there a dinosaur at the door?"

"Just shut the fuck up and go upstairs. There's a closet on the right side, and I want you to hide yourself in there."

"Umm...okay?" she replied, and slowly started making her way to the stairs.

"Go faster, unless you want me to transform you into a gnat and I might accidentally swat you later."

She bolted as quickly as she could.

Once she made it upstairs, she opened the door to the closet as quietly as she possibly could, and closed it as softly as it would let her, and curled herself up in the small empty space in the corner to wait for Ten.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ten opened the door to reveal a slender, tall figure dressed in flowing baby pink robes adorned with the shiniest crystals littering the skirt.

"Your Majesty, the Queen of Yvania, Noh Chaereung. What brings you to my humble residence?"

He bowed low, and didn't rise up again until the young woman motioned him to do so.

"Oh Ten, please drop the honorifics. We're not in public."

"Sorry, I always forget. What're you doing here though? You're palace is much better than my boring home."

"Just visiting my friend. Is something wrong with that?"

"No, but—"

"Can I get some drinks please? This old lady is thirsty after the long trip."

"Oh for fuck's sake, you're 21."

     "Tea please, if you've got it."

     Ten sighed deeply, and led the young queen into his kitchen where she sat down.

     "Is lavender bark okay?"

     "Yep."

     He brewed the tea for her, and made small talk. They were good friends since childhood, so it was easy to strike up a conversation.

     "Humans are such idiotic creatures. I'll never understand them," Chaereung remarked. Ten gave her a small nod.

     "Eh, they're alright. They're just stupid."

     "Oh, by the way, if you ever see a human, make sure to send them directly to the council. New law passed just yesterday. Those unintellectuals. I still don't understand why they get teleported here."

     Ten mumbled an "mmhmm" back to her, trying to avoid speaking of the topic. He thought of the one he hid in his closet upstairs.

 He thought of the one he hid in his closet upstairs

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

     Kyuri quietly eavesdropped from the closet. The Eevee Queen is here? Sounds like her and Ten are good friends. Waitsend humans to the council? Her heartbeat sped up. Fuck. I'm a fucking human. Goddammit, give me some super powers or something. Ten, you better keep your mouth shut, DO YOU HEAR ME? She then mentally slapped herself for yelling so loud inside of her head.

     Rolling her eyes, she shifted to a more comfortable position, but how unfortunate.

     She bumped the shelf above her head and an empty glass jar fell. She watched it in slow motion, making contact with the ground and shattering. Oh my fuck. Ing. God. KYURI WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE???????

     "—great opportunity for you, you know

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

     "—great opportunity for you, you know. And, we'll be able to see each other everyday. Doesn't that sound fantastic?"

     Ten had spaced out, listening to his friend ramble on. No matter how good of friends they were, at one point in their conversations, he zones out.

     "Ten, are you listening?"

     "Huh? Oh yea, seems great."

     "Right? It'll benefit us too..." she continued enthusiastically.

     "—and I bet Jungwoo is going to be promoted soon. He's such a hardworking person—crash—What was that?"

     Ten was snapped out of his daydreaming. Oh my fuck...KYURI IM GONNA SKIN YOU ALIVE LATER.

"I think it was the stray cat that wanders around my island," Ten responded calmly to hide his lie.

"Should we double-check to see if it's just the cat and not a burglar?"

"Um, yeah, it's fine."

"I'll go, because I have my doubts," Chaereung said, standing from her seat.

"No! It's fine!" Ten shouted a little louder than he wanted to.

Chaereung froze from the sudden outburst, and furrowed her eyebrows together. Ten's behaving strangely, she thought.

Ten mentally bashed his head with a potted plant. "Sorry, I—don't know what came over me. It's not a big deal, so please sit down, Chaereung."

"Okay...if you say so, I'll be trusting your instincts." She sat back down, but continued eyeing him suspiciously.

     After a couple more minutes of conversation about work, Chaereung needed to leave to attend a meeting, so Ten escorted her out and watched as she fluttered away with her golden wings, relieved that Kyuri was still intact inside of his house.

WOW A NEW CHAPTER YEY I HOPE YOU ENJOY