《 e i g h t 》

Kyuri sadly smiled. "I think I've experienced a lot of one-sided love to know exactly how that feels like."

Ten patted her hand, and pulled her into a hug. Kyuri's eyes grew wide in surprise, but leaned into him comfortably. His robes engulfed her in her t-shirt and leggings, warming her up.

They pulled away. "Goddammit. Now I'm all wet."

     "You fucking ruined that moment."

     "What type of moment were we having again?"

     "Forget it, you heartless noodle."

     All of a sudden, there was a screech. "YAKIIIIIISOBAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

     Kyuri leaped onto Ten and clung onto him for dear life. "WHAT THE FLIPPING PANCAKES WAS THAT?"

     "Calm your tits, sweaty. It's just Yakisoba, my bird."

     Yakisoba the bird flew into the cave they were in. Kyuri hugged Ten even tighter. "OH MY GOD ITS GINORMOUS. BIGGER THAN MY MOM'S ASS."

     Ten rolled his eyes and whistled to the bird. "Yakisoba, come here."

Yakisoba landed with a thundering thump, and Ten, trying to shake off Kyuri, walked over to him to pet him.

"YAKIIIIIIISOBAAAAAAA!!!!"

"He says he wants you to pet him."

Kyuri took a step back. "I think not."

"I think yes." Ten grabbed her wrist and pulled her forward again, making her trip right. Onto. The. Goddamn. Bird.

Yakisoba let out a screech, and Ten waved his hand, and a harness appeared on his back, strapping Kyuri to him. "FUCK YOU TEN."

"Have a nice date!"

And the "couple" took off.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

As if one scary drop down the waterfall wasn't enough to make Kyuri's head spin, the bird went down it again. "FUCKING TEN I WILL FUCKING CHOP YOUR FUCKING DICK OFF AFTER THIS FUCKING NIGHTMARE." And she stopped screaming.

Ten only cackled as he flew next to them.

"Jesus, you finally stopped screaming. I'm seriously gonna go blind from your screaming."

When he received no response from her, he squinted to see her limp body barely hanging onto Yakisoba. "Kyuri? Kyuri? KYURI!!"

He whistled for Yakisoba to fly out of the water, and flew over to him. "What happened to you—oh fuck."

She wasn't breathing.

lost // tenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें