《 t e n 》

"Kyuri, you can't hide yourself in there forever y'know."

     Five hours had passed already, and Kyuri was still in the bathroom. Ten was exhausted from practicing magic while she was in the bathroom to pass time while waiting for her to come out. But she was relentless and still wasn't out.

     "YES I CAN."

     Sighing, Ten left her. You might be wondering, "Why can't he just use magic and unlock the door?" Well, magic has a physical strain on fairies, and can't be overused. At this point, Ten had already exhausted his magic from practicing new attacks, spells, and combat training.

"I AM NOT DOING YOUR STUPID CHORES TENCILITIS."

"What the fuck is tenci—"

"SHUT UP LEMME LIVE AWAY FROM THE CHORES."

"I'm just gonna keep you in there then."

"FINE—" but she was cut off by her growling stomach. "Uhhh...can I get some food?"

"If you come out and do your chores."

"You sound like my mom, Teningitis."

"Why are you naming me after diseases that don't even exist—"

"RAMENNNNNNNNNNNNNN."

"Jesus fucking crusts," he muttered, before walking away to his own bedroom. He decided that he would take a nap to restore his magic before blasting Kyuri out of the bathroom. He smirked to himself, knowing that he had played his prank well.

hey guyzzzz
i'm so sorry this was a short n crappy chapter but hopefully next chapter it will be longer and much better, since i'm planning on more drama ;) thanks so much for sticking around and supporting this book so far!! i know i haven't been putting the expected amount of effort into this like i should be, but i'm going to do better. thanks again for being great readers!! even if you're silent, you're still meaningful :D