《 n i n e 》

What do I do? What if I killed her? What happened? Ten thought, going into panic mode. He decided the best thing to do was to bring her back to his home, so he lifted her off Yakisoba and carried her bridal style. "Yakisoba, you can go."

     "YAKIIIIIIISOBAAAAAA!!" And off he went.

     Meanwhile, Ten carried the lifeless Kyuri back to his house. He laid her down on the bed, and placed her head on the pillow. He felt her forehead, and felt her burning up. Alarmed, he ran to get a towel to lay on her forehead. "What the fuck happened to you?" he whispered, stroking her hair with worry. "I don't want to lose you too..." Tears formed in his eyes. He tried to hold them back but they flowed out anyways, and they came nonstop.

A couple hours had passed, and Kyuri woke up to Ten's weight on her abdomen. "Huh...wAIT oH SHIT WHAT HAPPENED?"

Ten shot up awake to see an alive Kyuri. "OH MY GOD YOURE ALIVE." He pulled her into a bear tight hug, whispering, "Thank the gods..."

Kyuri patted him back as she realized what happened. "Oh...that must've been a panic attack. I usually get those when I go to high places. Yes, I'm afraid of heights."

"bITCH I THOUGHT YOU DIED."

She chuckled at the worry that creased his face. "Oh Ten, I won't die that easily. I've survived too many years on Earth to be able to die that quickly."

"Well now I know to never make you ride on Yakisoba's back ever again."

"That would be greatly appreciated."

"How are you feeling now?"

"As alive as ever."

"Good. Then start doing your chores."

"Chore—wait, what chores?"

"Just some house maintenance things." He waved his hand making a list appear, and on it Kyuri could read many many different tasks that she did nOT want to do.

"Uh, where's the bathroom?"

"Right there—hEY YOU CANT ESCAPE."

     She was already gone though, cackling as she ran down the hallway to hide herself in the bathroom.