《 s i x 》

Ten stomped up the stairs angrily. "KYURI, YOU'RE DEAD."

The closet door opened slightly, revealing her face stuffed in between the door and the wall. Her face was set in a pout. "Ten, I'm so sowwy, please don't kill me..." she said in a baby's voice.

"You disgust me, you know that?"

She opened the door a little more and looked at him puppy dog eyes. "Ten, I'm vewy sowwy. Pwease fogive me!"

Sighing in defeat, he put his hand out. Kyuri stared at it, unsure of what it meant.

"Are you asking me to shake your hand?"

"No, dumbass, I'm trying to help you up."

"I'm a big girl. I don't need help getting up." She crossed her arms and pouted.

"Suit yourself." Ten retracted his arm and started to turn around, but felt something grab onto his hand, making him stumble back. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Help me up." She tugged on his hand.

He rolled his eyes, and pulled her up. "Why didn't you just cooperate with me the first time?"

"Because I wanted to know how guys felt in kdramas when they grab a girl's hand as they walk away."

Ten chuckled at her silliness, and without letting go of her hand, he said, "I'll show you something kdrama-worthy then." Holding hands, they headed downstairs and outside.

Ten lead her to the edge of the island next to a waterfall. Without warning, he pulled her close to him by the waist and they. Jumped. Into. The. River.

Kyuri's screams were heard again. Once they reached the end of the river flowing downwards, they were free falling.

"TEN I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF THIS IS YOUR PLAN TO KILL ME MAKE IT LESS THRILLING AND QUICKER THANKS."

"IF I WERE GONNA KILL YOU, DONT YOU THINK I WOULDVE ALREADY LET YOU FALL TO YOUR DEATH EARLIER?"

"BUT WHY ARE WE FALLING OFF OF THE ISLAND? USE YOUR FUCKING USELESS WINGS, GODDAMMIT."

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING? WERE NOT EVEN FALLING ANYMORE."

"WHA—oh." Kyuri opened her squeezed-shut eyeballs and found that she was looking at a waterfall. "Where are we?"

"My secret hideout. By the way, I can't breathe. Can you let go?"

Kyuri realized that she was still holding onto a dripping wet Ten for dear life. "Sure." She immediately let go and fixed her drenched hair.

"This is where I go to clear my thoughts, or to practice my magic." He snapped his fingers and in an instant, he was dry.

"Can you do that for me too?" Kyuri asked, smiling hopefully.

"You deserved it."

"WHADDAYA MEAN?"

"I ALMOST LOST MY FUCKING JOB BECAUSE OF YOU, DAMN HUMAN."

"WELL IF IM GONNA GET YOU IN TROUBLE THEN WHY AM I STILL HERE AND NOT AT THE FUCKING COUNCIL?"

"BECAUSE I DONT KNOW, YOU LOOK LIKE MY DEAD GIRLFRIEND."