The Party Goes On Vacation

Mike's POV

Today, at 9:15, this morning I rode to El's cabin. She said Hopper won't be there so we could hang out. When I got there, Dustin, Lucas, and Will's bikes were there. Along with Max's skateboard. I HATE HER! SO DOES EL WHY IS SHE HERE! I tried to turn the knob but it was locked.

I guess El heard it and I heard the door unlock. It slowly crept open, to reveal 3 boys and 2 girls sitting in a circle on the floor. I walked over to them.

"Hey, guys. Whatcha up to?" I asked.

"Oh, we are going on vacation, Hopper left the car and keys and walked to  work. So after that we decided we'd go on vacation by stealing his car." Said Dustin.

"We are going to Derry, Maine." Max added.

"Oh, ok." I said.

We got in the car and drove. We made it to Derry in about a day. We got a hotel. We got a double and a single. Me and El slept in one, Lucas and Max in another, and Dustin and Will in the other.

When We woke up that morning, I woke up with El still wrapped up in my arms. I couldn't move, I didn't want to wake her. I closed my eyes but found that I couldn't sleep. Luckily, El woke up and smiled at me.

"Morning." I said.

"Morning." She replied.

I got up and went to wake up Lucas and Max. I jumped on the end of the bed. Max snapped awake and turned to see me with a huge grin on my face.

"What the heck Mike?" She said.

"Just thought I'd wake you up." I said.

Lucas shifted and groaned. Then loud and clear he said "NOPE. NOT GETTING UP."

"Yes, you are we are going to go check out this town." Said El from the otherside of the room.

Lucas got up. We all took turns getting dressed. And headed to get Will and Dustin. We woke them up and we all went to the lobby for the free breakfast.

They had Eggos. What a coincidence. We got done eating and took the bus to the quarry in the town. We found a group of kids standing there.

Oh, no.