I love you

Hey everyone thank you for 92 views. ilysm. Enjoy this chapter.

Mike's POV

I sat alone in my room. Listening to the rain drops fall. I would go get Eleven but it's raining. I would get sick. I stared at the ceiling. I love rainy days but I love my girlfriend more. Well, she isn't my girlfriend. We're more like friends with benefits.

My friends tease me and tell me to ask her out but I chicken out every time. I heard the doorbell ring. Who could that be? Lucas probably.

I ran down stairs after screaming "I'll get it!" To my mother. I opened the door to see a small girl in front of me. El. My El.

"What are you doing out in the rain?" I asked. I picked her up before she could even come in. I carried her up the stairs. And set her down on my bed.

"Why would you walk here in the rain?" I asked. This time she actually answered. "I needed to see you." She said. I felt my heart skip a beat. You can do it Mike.

"El?"

"Yes, Mike?"

"Will you b-be my gir-girlfriend." I choked out.

"What's a girlfriend?" She asked.

"Well they um... they..." I kissed her. "And they go on dates. And they say 'I love you.' And they hug, cuddle, and maybe in the future get married and have children." I said.

"Yes, Mike I'd love to be your girlfriend." She said. I jumped around and cheered. She raised an eyebrow at me. I laughed.

"Sorry... So now I'm your boyfriend... So we are a couple it means the same thing." I said. She nodded.

"I love you." She said.

"El? Do you even understand what love means?" I asked. She nodded.

"I love you, Mike."

"I love you too, El."