ST meets FNAF (lol)

Mike... Where was Mike?

El searched and searched, but no luck.

She heard a laugh, a intoxicating laugh. It grew louder, it sent chills down her spine.

Who's laughing? Where are they?

Who are you? Mike???? Where are you??

She saw a figure rise from the dark shadow of the room. It jumped out at her...

El shot awake. Panting heavily. What was that? Mike?

"Mike...?" She whispered.

"Yes, El?" She heard from the other side of the room.

She spotted a TV with animatronics on stage. They were frightening. The brown one looked like a bear, he had a top hat and a microphone, and he stood in-between two others.

There was also a bunny, he was purple and he had a guitar. He had a red bow tie and tall ears.

Then there was the chicken? Was she a duck or a chicken? El went with chicken. She had a bib that said "let's eat!!!" And yellow fur.

They all had fur and they all were about the same height.

"Mike what's that?" She pointed at the TV.

"The new pizzeria that opened up down the street." He stated. "Wanna go?" He followed it up with the question.

(IF YOU'VE READ FNAF BOOK ONE , YOU'LL UNDERSTAND THE CHARACTERS, BUT THERE ARE NO SPOILERS AHEAD. SO YOU ARE OKAY IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST BOOK OR THE SERIES.)

"Yeah, sure." She said. "Can we bring Dustin, Max, and Lucas?"

"Sure."

...

"Wow. It's nice." Dustin said. "Do they have an arcade?"

"I heard they did." Said Mike.

"Let's go!" El shouted, excitedly.

"Hi. I'm Charlie! Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria!" A little girl said by the entrance.

After that she went back to her friends.

Charlie's POV-

"Those children... Over there. They seem nice." Charlie said to Jessica, Marla, Carlton, and John.

"Yes, but should we talk to them?" Said John.

"Come on, let's do it!!!" Carlton shouted.

...

The AV club's POV-

"Hey, that girl from earlier is coming over here." Said Max.

"ReAlLY?" Said Dustin as he fixed his hair and clothes.

"Yeah. She's hot." Said Dustin.

"Looks like she's dating that other dude over there." Lucas said pointing out one of the guys.

"Hi! I'm Charlie!" Said Charlie.

"Hello, I'm Max." Said Max, greeting her. Everyone exchanged hellos. Charlie's friends came over to us and we all met.

Carlton whistled, "Wow you're hot..." He said to Max.

Charlie elbowed him. All of them were only ten. (the AV club is still 13-14)

A crashing sound came from behind them. JK 

This was random and boring but here. Hope you enjoyed.