When? (Part 2 of Where?)

Part 2!! Also don't forget to vote. It helps my story get discovered oh and thanks for 40 views. really am thankful for you guys. ily guys. Enjoy.

Mike's POV

Tears filled my eyes, spilling out and making their way down my cheeks. I couldn't see straight, it was all a blur. A green and brown blur. The forest blurring into one. I feel to my knees, collapsing. When? When will I find her? She's my everything. She's is my reason for living. I wouldn't have said that back In 1982. But in 1983 my life changed forever.

She came into my life that rainy night of November. The 7th of November to be exact. The night after Will vanished. After that thing took him on the 6th. She was taken only days later... by that thing or something and  sucked into the other world. The upside down. I love her. No, I don't know what to do. But I do know that I can.

I radioed the party telling them to get their sorry butts down here. They meet me on Mirkwood. Will was slightly paranoid. Poor Will. That's not important right now.

"Ok. We need to find her." I said. I had just stopped crying. But now. I was in tears. Bawling like a little baby. Everything hurt inside. I felt broken. Dustin rushed to my side. Comforting me. Will began to cry too. "Why-y are you c-crying Will?" I choked out.

"I don't know. I feel connected with her somehow. I don't know, I can feel her. I don't get it either." He said. "I feel dead inside..." He added.

What? What did he mean by that? I feel dead inside. I feel deader inside if that's a thing. I guess now it is. I'm the deadest. 

I only cried harder. Tears rapidly spilling through my eyes and down my cheeks. By now they were hear stained. My eyes were probably blood-shot or something. You're too young to be broken... especially this broken.

I felt my breathing stop. I couldn't see much it was a blur now. I tried to get and but I couldn't it just wouldn't work. I slammed my hands down on the grass. The grass was just a green blur. I tried screaming help but nothing came out.

Pain shot through me and then blackness filled the view for me. When will I wake up? Will I wake up?

Ooooooh, is Mike okay? Be sure to vote for this chapter and all of them please it helps me get discovered. Don't worry there will be a part 3 and maybe a part 4. Really soon too. Like probably today... I am only guaranteeing a part 3 though. Thank you. ily.