"Mikey"

Third Person POV

Mike and El lay wrapped up in each others arms, peacefully sleeping. Forgetting that Mike would have to leave before Hopper came home.

They didn't want to get caught sneaking over to the other one's house... They do it almost everyday. Well the days they know Hopper won't be home for a while. They've only been caught a few times.

Today won't be one of them. They will keep there hangouts secretive. They continue to watch the movie and cuddle. Mike feels a weight on his shoulders and looks over to see that eleven has fallen asleep. Cute. He soon drifted asleep too. And he woke up to the sound of the one and only secret knock. Hopper.  He gasps. And shakes El awake, he runs to her room and climbs out the window. She unlocks the door with her mind after catching on to what Mike meant.

Hopper walks in. He glances at her, saw the way she was sitting on the couch with a blanket and popcorn in front of her. "Sorry I fell asleep." She mumbled as an excuse. He nodded slowly, hardly believing it. And walked to the kitchen and set his stuff down on the counter before heading back to his room.

Eleven went back to her room. Waited a few minutes.  Then, she picked up the phone and called Mike. They talked for what felt like hours. Before Hopper barged in. "Look what I found!"

She turned to him, scared half to death. She was trembling in fear at this point but tried to hide it. Mike's underwear? JK. I'll leave now. He laughed at her.

"I found candy from last Halloween..." He said. "Oh and Mike was here earlier wasn't he?"

She shook her head. "No, he hasn't. I-I haven't s-seen him in a wh-while." She stuttered out. He laughed again.

"He was." He said before walking out of her bedroom.

She just glared out the door at him. And he walked out the door. "I'm gonna go kick his-"

"NO, YOU AREN'T!" She screamed and chased after him. Tackling him. Or more like trying to...

Hey guys. I love you all so much. Even though we haven't even hit 1k yet I don't care because I'm grateful for what I got! So please keep up the support. We are doing good. I've gotten more than what I expected. So that's good. I'm really grateful. - Trash (my name on both accounts)

Edit: We hit 1k!!!!! Thank you. I'll mention it later again but for now, 1k thank youuuuuu!!!!!