A Realization

"You stabbed me 100 times and then acted like you were the one bleeding."

See, I know I may have been out of line at some points... but you... you didn't even care about the line... every "hurtful" thing I did was a REACTION to YOUR ACTIONS... and even my reactions could never compare to the things you did to me... to your actions... to the things you said to me... to the way you made me feel... over and over and over again I let you hurt me... and over and over and over again you tried to turn the tables on me and act like it was me who was doing something wrong... you told people lies about me... you still do... you tried to make them see me in an awful way because you knew you were in the wrong and you felt guilty... you don't like the person you've become and you didn't want them to see you in the way you see yourself... so you tried to litter others minds with malicious thoughts of me to make yourself look good... but truth is... I did my best for you... I would've went to the ends of the earth for you and it's sad to say that I still would... so you can keep acting like the victim... and you can keep filling people's minds with false artificial thoughts of me... but I know what I did and what I didn't do... and I know that what I did do was my best... and not even you can tell me otherwise.