For The Boys

"He loved her but it wasn't that simple."

But it can be that simple.... if you love her then tell her now... if you love her then go get her... sweep her off her feet... kiss her like she's your air... what's stopping you? Is it another girl? Is it the opinions of others?... or is it simply just you? because I'm telling you right now you're gonna regret it... that other girl will never ever make you feel the way she makes you feel... and if you choose the girl you might love over the girl that you know you love.... then you've chosen wrong... you don't love that other girl... don't try convincing yourself that you do... and if it's the opinions... then seriously get ahold of yourself... not everyone's gonna like her.... not everyone's gonna like you either... not everyone's gonna like you together... a lot of people will be angry... confused... let them be... because if you truly love her then it doesn't matter... because pleasing those people and sacrificing your happiness with the girl you're in love with is pure idiocy... but what I really want you to know is that you shouldn't let yourself stop you... stop putting it off like you have forever... what if you wake up one day and it's too late? Stop thinking of everything that could go wrong... things will go wrong... she will make mistakes... but so will you... that's how relationships are... mistakes are made... people are imperfect... but it feels so much better to go through the bad times with the person who's meant for you... with the person you're meant to go through the bad times with... my grandma said... "boys tend to lose the girl they need by chasing the girls they want." Don't be that guy... go after her... and when you get her... keep her... because nobody's gonna be able to love you like her...