I Didnt Deserve Him

"When you care for someone more than they deserve you get hurt more than you deserve."

You told him that I didn't deserve him... and you were right... I didn't... I didn't deserve his unfaithfulness... I didn't deserve his empty promises... I didn't deserve his lies... his emotional abuse... I didn't deserve any of it... and he definitely didn't deserve me... he never deserved my loyalty... he never deserved my unconditional, indescribable love... he didn't deserve my heart... I never stopped giving him everything I could and even when he left I didn't stop... even when he decided that he didn't want me anymore... even when he decided that he didn't love me anymore... and I stayed through everything... but it took the smallest things to make him abandon me... through all the times he cheated... through all the times he made me feel like taking my life was a better option... I loved him through everything... I wanted him through everything and I continued to see the good in him through everything... I would've taken bullet after bullet for him... but I wasn't enough... and I promise you if I could've given him more I would've... but I gave that kid everything I had in me and more...