Broken Pieces

"I don't hold grudges. You may not ever hear anything from me ever again but we're good."

With all the wrong that people have done to me I've never held any of it against them. I still love them... I forgive them... were human and we as humans mess up... if not sometimes all the time. You could break my heart into a million pieces and I would still put all the pieces back into your hands. I'm not the type to hold anger and hatred in my heart towards people who make mistakes just like I do. I constantly give chance after chance and I try not to hold anyone to their past. If you do happen to do something that is too much for me too handle though... if the broken pieces of my heart that I have given you have somehow turned to dust in your hands and blown away with the winds of your malicious actions... I will not even hold this against you... I will still love you... I will still pray for you... but you may never hear from me again... I may decide that enough is enough and instead of giving out chance after chance I will give out goodbyes and good-lucks... I may become a stranger to you... a stranger with no grudges towards you... no hate towards you... and no more chances for you.