Twisted Puzzle

"I'm the puzzle that you can't solve."

A paradox... I love the rain but I hate the cold... I love hard but I also love with detachment... I'm deep but relaxed... scared but fearless... nobody has ever understood me... and maybe no one ever will... but I like it... I like being me... a one of a kind type of girl... adventure in the form of a human... they may not understand me but that's okay... but... maybe someday someone will... maybe someone will understand that I love the rain and hate the cold and they'll take me on a road trip in the rain and turn the heater on so I'm warm... and maybe someday someone will understand that I love with everything I have but if they leave I'll let them go and I'll force myself to forget their name... and maybe someday someone will realize that I take everything to the depths... that my thoughts are deep but I'm also calm... like the waves of an ocean crashing and vigorous... but also like the calm after the storm... not a movement on the surface... and maybe... just maybe... someday someone will realize that I get really scared of my emotions... I get scared of what people think and what the future holds... but I'm sure you guessed that I'm also fearless and I like risks... I like jumping off cliffs and going to new towns filled with people I don't know... and bookstores filled with piano's that are calling my name. I've always been a paradox... a puzzle that no one has ever been able to put together.