Vivir a Vida

"We are all living in cages with the door wide open."

I don't wanna be the person that doesn't live. I realized that after I came out of my depression. I realized that I wanna spend my life being nothing but happy and spend it going on adventure after adventure. I don't wanna live in that cage... I don't wanna stay in my comfort zone when there are so many new experiences out there that I haven't experienced. I don't want to just exist... I wanna live... and I wanna live life to the fullest. That sounds cliche but just think about it... you've been on this earth for years now and the years are just flying by... before you know it you're gonna be 20... then 30... then 40... then 50... and so on... whether you wanna admit it or not... we're running out of time... and I wanna be able to look back at my memories with a full heart and happily smile at the thought of knowing that I lived... and in that moment I know I will feel so undeniably happy... don't you wanna have the comfort of knowing that you lived? Going cliff jumping, exploring the woods, traveling to different country's, night swimming with friends, finally telling someone you love them... take risks... the risks that make you feel alive without potential harm... the risks that some people missed the opportunity to take... don't just exist... live.