Kindness: A Superpower

"Be kind for this is something a lot of people can never be."

Hold that door open for that girl... pay for the food of that person behind you in line at that restaurant... tell that boy you like his hair... just... be kind... make people feel good... don't hold in compliments... don't be scared to let someone know that they're stunning... that they're lovely... you just might give that person hope for a day... for a week... maybe a month... your one act of kindness could be remembered for years... you could literally save someone's life with a compliment... with hopeful advice... with encouragement... with love... for all the mean in the world... all the hate... try to be kind... and loving... and understanding... try to make someone's day a little better... or maybe a lot better... be there for people... at three in the afternoon or three in the morning... and you can look back on all that kindness... all that love that you shared... that you gave out... and you can feel comfort and peace in knowing that you may have helped someone... or saved someone... or made someone feel good about themselves for once in a long time... be kind... for this is something that a lot of people can never be... for kindness is something a lot of people never see.