John 13:7

"You don't understand what I'm doing but someday you will."

I was mad at you yesterday... because to be honest I didn't see what the purpose of all this was... I felt like you were purposely trying to hurt me... but then you spoke to me... and you said "Daughter there is no one on this planet that loves you the way I do... no one that knows what's best for you like I do... I love you... I love you more than you know... and it may seem hard now... it may seem like there's no point and like there's no purpose for all this but I assure you I am doing something great in your life... you'll see." So, God I trust you with it all... and even though this isn't what I wanted... I know that it's what's best... I can't see what amazing things you have planned for me... but I will trust that everything you are doing is for my good... everything that you are taking away... you are going to replace with something even better... every door that you are closing behind me is going to lead to a different door... I'll trust your plan because I know that what I had in mind for myself isn't half as amazing as what you have planned...

And in the future when I finally see some of the things that I can't see right now... I know I'm gonna be in awe... I know I'm gonna be thankful... because you never fail me.