Relinquish

"You can't tell me I matter and then leave like I don't."

What was the point? You didn't love me... I've said it a million times... I started to think maybe I was wrong but I was completely on point... you don't love me... you never have... and I want you to... so badly... but I don't think you ever will... you get mad at the mistakes I make but do you ever acknowledge the ones that you have... all the mistakes that were bigger than mine... the mistakes I forgave you for... over and over and over again... and not once did I genuinely want to leave you... not once did I ever feel like I could walk this earth without you by my side... you see I'm imperfect... I make mistakes... but one bad thing made you forget about every good thing I've ever done for you... I don't think you left because of that mistake I made... I think you used that as an excuse... I think that you wanted to be with her... so you tried your hardest to make yourself look like less of a jerk by turning the tables and blaming me for everything... as if I was the one who cheated... as if I was the one who constantly made you feel like death was the better option... I understand that I lied... but how many times did you lie? And to what degree? You claimed I made you sad... that I stressed you out... you wanna know why you were sad and stressed? Because deep down you know that you're in the wrong... deep down you know that this isn't all my fault... and deep down you know that you never "loved" me right... deep down you know that leaving me is going to be something you look back at when you're 30 years old... when everything is falling apart... and oh my your gonna hate yourself for it.