Accidental Kiss?

[Dahyun's Pov]

Monday Morning aish!

"I hate Morning" i said while my eyes were closed.

I want to be asleep but..

"Dahyun ah! Wake up! Breakfast is ready." Jihyo said with a Morning smile, ugh! She always do this to me.

"5 more minutes!"

"No! Get up!" She throw my blanket away from me and tried to pull me out of bed.

"Fine Fine! i'm getting up!" I sat there for a minute to scrub my eyes to wake me up then after that i went downstairs with my pajamas on.

"Oh dahyun, You're awake! Come sit here beside me." Said Sana, with a joyful face, why is her morning always that happy? i sat beside her and she give me a bowl of cereal w/ no milk.

"Wait, i will just grab some milk for your cereal." She grab the milk but i grab it before she poured it because she is so clumsy and im afraid that the milk will drop on my pajamas.

"Nah it's okay, i got it.. Just eat your cereal."

"Okay, eat well dahyun." before i pour the milk she kiss my cheeks aish that kid always like to kiss her friends on the cheeks, she should be thankful that she kiss me because i secretly like her -.- after that i poured my milk. After i finished eating my cereal i went to my room to take a bath.. i can't be smelly forever you know.. When i enter my room i saw clothes all over the floor (of course it's not mine, im not that clumsy) Then i heard someone singing in my bathroom. That voice is so familiar, her voice is like an angel. i could'nt resist mself so i opened the door and I saw Sana taking a bath and.. and.. SHE'S NAKED! 0_0 i quickly turned around with a shock face but i think she didnt saw me because her eyes we're closed that time. I closed the door quietly so she would'nt hear me. I lay on my bed and think about her, she got a hot body.. i closed my eyes and think about her. When i opened my eyes i look at Sana's eyes at that time i know it was just a dream and i was sleeping but i don't want to miss this wonderful dream so i pull her closer to me so i can kiss her. Our kiss gets deeper so i take off her towel  because she just finished showering.. When i took off her towel, i touched her boobs and that's reason why she should moan.

"Mmm you're so naughty Dahyunnie~." She bite her lip. I closed the door so no one can come in also it's great that my room is Soundproof cuz no one outside the room can here us.. anyways back to the scene. I took all my clothes off and started kissing her again....deeper...... and deeper.. and deeper... i closed my eyes and when the time i don't feeling anything anymore, i opened my eyes and i felt like i was back to reality.

"Argh.. atleast that was a good dream." I turn my head to the right and saw Sana sleeping with no clothes.. my eyes widened and look down, I HAVE NO CLOTHES EITHER! So that time i realize it wasn't a dream! Did i really kiss Sana! Fuck! i have so many questions about this kind of stuff. I look at Sana and she slowly open her eyes while i'm there being shocked because i really kiss Sana... She look at me curiously.

"What's wrong?"

"Did.. Did we just kiss?!" she just nodded.

"I thought it was a dream!"

"Dream or not a dream.. why did you kiss me?" i just stay quiet.

"You like me?" I stay quietly again

"Or you thought i was a guy that time?"

"Yes.." I have no escape for this so i said yes.. i can't tell her that i like her >~<

"Hahaha its ok Dahyun.. Let's just keep this a secret."

"Okay." Sana borrowed some of my clothes, she can't go outside w/ no clothes you know... We went downstairs to eat dinner (We skip lunch because we have fallen asleep) After eating We both went upstairs and go inside of our rooms, I take a quick bath (I'ts night time okay?) I dry myself and put on my underwear and pajamas, i lay on my bed then close my eyes. *Sleeps*