Tzuyu seducing Sana

[Dahyun's Pov]

I clean my room and myself while Sana is sleeping on my bed naked, so i put some tshirt and underwear on her so she wouldn't be cold. I left Sana inside my room and went to the living room.

"Yah! Dahyun.. where have you've been? You miss the wonderful show."

"Mianhe Unni.."

"Dahyun Unni!" Chaeyoung said with a pouting face.

"What's wrong youngie?"

"The girls won't get my fav food."

"Do you know how to get it?"

"It's on top of that tall fridge and i'm to little so i ask help for them but they just tease me!" She said while letting a tear out.

"Don't cry Chaeng.. i'll get it for you." I enter the kitchen.

"Yah Unni's!" Everybody look at her with a curious face.

"Dahyun unni will get my crackers on the fridge." -Chaeyoung

"What?!" Nayeon and Jeongyeon said it with a shock face

"You're no fun dahyun." said Jihyo and Tzuyu with a pouting face.

"Hahahahaha!" Mina just laugh.

"Come on guys, don't tease are baby maknae." I said then Chaeyoung back hug me and that is making Mina jealous so i took her hand off me and get her crackers then i gave it to her.

"Wahh kamsa Dahyun Unni!!" She said with a joyful baby face and started to eat it. I sat beside Jihyo then Momo enters the kitchen.

"I'm hungryy! Guyss, give me some foodds!" We all laugh when Momo said that then Jihyo started cooking pancakes Yum! Pancakes Pancakes! Smells good! We all say that because Jihyo cooks pancakes well and delicious and speaking of pancakes, Sana Walk to us...

"Hello guys!" -Sana

"Hiii Sana!" We all said it to Sana, Sana sit next to me.

"How's yourself Unni?"

"Good and fatigue!" We chat and chat as the others do as well then Jihyo is flipping the pancakes we said YEY THE PANCAKES ARE READY! We can't wait to eat it. Jihyo put the pancakes on the table.

"Momo let's change sits." -Tzuyu

"Why do we h-- Ohh ok.." - Momo. I think they're up to something. Momo and Tzuyu exchange sits.

"Hi Sana, Hi dahyun!" Tzuyu said to us happily because Tzuyu was beside Sana and Sana is beside me. Me and Sana just smile at the cute maknae and ate our pancakes.

[Sana's Pov]

"Hey tzuyu, do you love eating the pancake?" I said happily.

"Yeah.." she said not looking at me and towards my ear. "But i love eating you more." She whispers to my ears and back at eating her pancake again.

"Eating me more?" I whisper back with an innocent face. Tzuyu just laugh silently, hmm what does she mean? Afterwards Tzuyu put her hands on my legs that give me shivers. I glance a little at Dahyun to see if she is seeing this but she is to busy eating her pancakes. Tzuyu started to rub my legs up and down and that's making me wet. I hold my moan in so no one can hear me, Tzuyu saw me trying not to moan she lean at my face and make eye contact with me.

"Are you wet?" Tzuyu said and having a smirk face. I feel nervous cause no one knows that the maknae would be this horny well.. Dahyun is the only maknae that we know who is horny. anyways.. it feel there's someone watching me, i glance to Dahyun and i wasn't wrong.. she is seeing what tzuyu is doing. I make i contact with her and make a sign to do something but she didn't mind to think what i supposed to tell her.

[Dahyun's Pov]

WHAT THE HELL! WHY IS TZUYU DOING TO MY GIRL?! well.. she is not my GIRL yet but i know she is mine anyways WHAT THE HELL TZUYU!. I look at Sana and saw her looking at me and making a sign that i don't even know but whatever she is saying, i had made a plan so tzuyu could stop it.

"Hey Sana, let's buy ice cream." I said then i hold her wrist but Tzuyu hug Sana.

"Buy ice cream later or tomorrow, I want to be with Sana Unni." -Tzuyu

"Yah! i ask her first!" I shouted that make everyone go quiet but i don't care, i just care that i can get my Sana.

"You have her yesterday and today, Let me borrow her and make some time together with her!" Tzuyu Shouted back.

"Hey Girls! stop fighting!" -Jihyo

"No, if she won't give me Sana we will not stop fightin!" We both said that without looking at each other but anger.

"What's with Sana that you guys are foughting about it?" -Mina

"None of your business!" -We both duet again and this time we look at each other then back facing the others.

"Yah! stop fighting, you two should say sorry because you both hurt my ears while shouting!" -Sana

"But?" And again.

"No buts, i'm hanging out with Jeongyeon." -Sana

"THIS IS ALL YOU'RE FAULT!" We kept on dueting arggh.

"You can hang out with me Dahyun." -Momo

"Yeah! and you can hang out with me Tzuyu." -Nayeon

"Aishh as always, i'm gonna hang out by myself again." Jihyo said and pouts. We all laugh then it began silently. After we are done eating, i saw Sana went up so i followed her.. when i followed her i saw Tzuyu kissing her and squeezing Sana's boobs. i can't express my emotion Wild, Wet, Anger, Sadness, Jealousness yeah.. i have them all. Then i feel someone's touching me, i turned my head back and saw Momo.

"What are you watching?" Momo whisper, i didn't say anything yet but Momo pulled me towards the living room.

"What are we doing here?" I said curiously.

"Clean this up, it's your punishment for not washing the dishes." Momo said while she is smirking, i didnt want to make a scene so clean the living room. After that i went to my room and thinking about Tzuyu kissing Sana but i'm sleepy so i didn't bother to think about that. *Sleeps*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Guys, sabihin niyo saakin kung anong gusto niyong ship ang susunod para maganda ang storya nito, promise ko sainyo na gagawin ko ang lahat para ipaganda ang napili niyong ship😂