We are not together

[Sana's Pov]

After 30 minutes of playing we went to bench and sat down to eat.

"I maked jokbal and kimchi." -Jihyo

"KIMCHI!" We all said.

"Jokbal!!" Momo said and took  the jokbal but Jihyo slap her hands that made Momo put it back and frowned.

"Dahyun is still not here, we're all gonna eat at the same time."
They frowned at Jihyo's sentence.

"Don't worry, you all can eat now.." A voice caming from my back. "I'm here." Dahyun added

"Yay! let's eat!" Momo said as she took 3 slice of jokbal and Mina took just 1 slice of jokbal

"Aigoo.. you should eat more honey, you are getting skinnier." Chaeyoung said as she handed some kimchi on her plate and 1 more jokbal.

"Kamsa!" Mina kissed Chaeng on the cheeks that made Chaeng blush.

I look at Dahyun who was not like herself.. because the dahyun i know is playful everytime we eat but for now, i only see sad dahyun.

"Dahyun, are you okay?" I said.

Maybe she is sad because of what Me and Tzuyu did. wait..
it's not positive yet if that was her tho.

"Uhm nothing, i kinda lost my fav ponytail at the shore." She replied.

So she is not the person who created a loud thud earlier.. that's good!

"Don't worry, i'll buy you a new one." i was reaching out for a kiss on the cheek but she refuse.

"Ok, Thx Sana Unnie." She began to eat again.

Is something wrong? Is she okay? that's all the question that stucks in my head.

[Dahyun's Pov]

"Dahyun, are you okay?" She said.

Should i tell her that i saw them both earlier or maked an excuse?

"Uhm nothing, i kinda lost my fav ponytail at the shore." I replied.

Aishh stupid dubu! lost your fav ponytail at the shore?! how stupid.

"Don't worry, i'll buy you a new one." She was about to kiss me but i push her lightly.

"Ok, Thx Sana Unnie." I began eating.

Are'nt be together? Oh yeah, that's right. We are not together. As i thought of that, i felt tears coming in my eyes. I hold back my tears so the girls would'nt notice it.

We are all done eating. We helped Jihyo wash the dishes and went to our cabin.

Sana put her on her pajamas same as mine and we lied down on our bed.

For me it's a bit uncomfortable and there's an awkward silence between us two.

"I miss you dubu." Sana said breaking the silence. "Why are you like that earlier?" She added.

"Just thinking stuffs." I lie, but did i lie tho?

"Is that so.. Then kiss me th--"

"Are we even together?" I cut her off that made us look at each others eyes. "Would you approve if we are together?" I added and let the tears fell from my eyes.

She wipes off my tears then hugs me tightly and strokes my hair.

"Shhh! calm down Dahyun, dont cry. Why'd you ask?" She said stopping what she is doing and look into my eyes.

"Because.. i saw you and tzuyu doing something." I burst on crying again.

She kissed my lips slowly, i kissed her back.

My sadness was change by happiness, My mind went blank but suddenly..

"That was nice!" Chaeyoung said as she stop recording us.

We both stop and look at Chaeng full of shockness.

"Hahaha pabo chaeng. Don't worry guys she will delete it later." Mina said as she took Chaeng's phone and lift it up high so she would'nt reach it.

"Mina ah!! Give me back my phone!!" Chaeng said and started to tickle Mina that made Mina at the bottom and Chaeng at the top on the bed.

They both made eye contact and faces are getting closer, they did'nt even know we are here.

"You should stop too guys." I said that made the two go back to reality.

"Mianhe! I'm sleepy... let's sleep." Mina said as she start to hugged Chaeng. "Good night Everyone and Good night my cub." She added and kissed Chaeng on the forehead.

After a while they both fell asleep.

"Aigoo, they're really sleepy haha." Sana said. "Let's sleep too?" She added.

"You did'nt answer my question yet.." I said changing the topic.

"Maybe... I guess? does it really matters tho? All that matters is that i lov--"

"Then why did you do that with Tzuyu?" I cut her off then tears began to fall again.

She began speechless and the guilt in all over her face.

"That's what i thought." I said and wiped my tears and turning my head to the wall.

She back hug me and i can feel tears flowing at my tshirt, I can say that Sana is crying.

My heart breaks knowing that Sana is crying.. Now look what you did Dahyun.. you made your squirrel cry, aishh pabo!!

I turn my head to the crying squirrel and wiped her tears with my shirt.

"Don't cry Sana.. Look, i'm sorry for being like that. Forgive me?" i said and kissed her cheeks 5 times.

"I love you Dahyun." She said as she hugs me tightly.

"I love you too Sana, let's go to sleep." i kiss her one more time on the forehead and we both fell asleep.