The Plan

[Sana's Pov]

I'm in my bed wide awake staring blanky at the ceiling.

"Chae, you awake?" I ask the cub who is right beside me.

"Yes." She replied shortly.

"I will just gonna drink some water." I stand up and left the room.

I went downstairs and straight to the kitchen only seeing Dahyun.

"Why are you still up?" I asked her.

"Can't sleep, you?" She said and drink some water.

"Same." I said. "Btw who is this 'Kyulkyung'? Have you done it with her before?" I ask and that made her choke. I help her by patting her back.

"What the hell Sana?! I was just a kid since I like her, why would I do it with her?" She then smack my head.

"Hehehe Mianhe.. I was just curious." I scratch my nape.. dang, this is so embarrassing.

"Aish.. All my Unni's have a dirty mind." She said and laughs softly.

"Yah! Not all you know, We still have Momo." I said.

"That Jokbal Maniac only knows how to eat." We both laugh as we think about our poor innocent Momo.

"Btw about the kiss JooE gave m-" She cut me off.

"I don't care if JooE kiss you at the lips, I'm your first kiss anyways." She pouted and crossed her arm.

"Aigoo.. You're so cute anyways JooE didn't kiss me at the lips, She just kiss me on the cheeks near my lips so you could be jealous." I said and laugh.

"Why would she make me jealous? She likes you, can't you see?" She raise an eyebrow at me while still crossing her arm.

"Nah, she said Tzuyu dare her to make you Jealous that's why she's doing all that."

"Ohh that's why Tzuyu whispered something to JooE when we ate awhile ago."

"Also Tzuyu's my first kiss." I whispered but she heard it.

"What?!" She gritted her teeth.

"Yea I'm her first kiss, any problem with that?" Tzuyu said popping out of nowhere.

"Chou Tzuyu, stop making her Jealous." I face palm myself.

"No I'm not, I'm just saying the truth." She wrap her arms around my waist. "Oh those sweet moans escaping from your mouth while you're kissing me, I miss those days." She hold my chin and lean for a kiss but Dahyun stop her.

"Why are you even awake?" Dahyun ask changing the topic.

"Mina is not good in bed." Tzuyu pouted.

Both of us widened our eyes. Tzuyu is gonna die from Chaeyoung.

"What? Oh sorry did it sound wrong? Hahaha Mina is playing video games that Chaeyoung bought her while i'm there cannot sleep because of the noise she's making and I won't dare do it with Mina because everyone knows that you can't underestimate little people, I may be tall and Chaeyoung is small but she can kill." She said.

"Why not sleep with me instead? Jihyo is sleeping at Eunha's house." Dahyun said.

"No! You are sleeping with me." I said and glare at her.

"Okay.. put Chaeyoung on Mina's room. Momo on Sana's room so Tzuyu can be together with Momo and I could be with you, sounds good?" Dahyun said and we both nodded at her idea.

"Shall we go to sleep then? Cuz' there's gonna be a big day tomorrow." Tzuyu said and smirked at me.

Damn it Chou, you gonna make it obvious. I said in my mind. I was planning for courting her but in a way she should say Yes.

"You two are weird, but i'm tired anyways.. Let's go?" Dahyun said and walked upstairs. I sighed in realief because she didn't ask about something.

"Damn you Yoda, you can't get your mouth shut." I said and punch her at the arm.

"Well you are still lucky because she didn't ask something." Tzuyu said and caressed her arm where i punch it.

—————————————

"Hey wake up." A familiar voice said while shaking my body.

I opened my eyes slowly and looked at the person who is waking me.

"What do you want Tzuyu?" I said and rub my eyes.

"You said to wake you up early so i did, Did you forget about the plan?"

"No.. did you wake up the others?"

"Already did, JooE said she would take care of Dahyun so we could all go shopping." She whispers so Dahyun couldn't wake up.

"Okay, I'm gonna take a shower."

"Okay." Tzuyu said and left.

*30 minutes later*

We have arrived at the mall.

"Jeongyeon and Nayeon, you two get some cake. Momo, order some dealicious food. Jihyo and Eunha, write a long sweet message about Me and Dahyun also get some flowers and decoration. Tzuyu, Mina and Chaeyoung, come with me to buy the perfect plushie for Dahyun. Let's meet in this place after getting all the stuff we need." I said.

"Yes Ma'am." They all said and went to do there jobs.

The four of us went to a store full of Plushie.

"I found one!" Chaeyoung said.

The three of us went to her.

"An Eagle catching a snake with it's claw!" Chaeyoung holds the Plushie so we could see and smiles widely

"You Cub, make it adorable." Mina said and hit Chaeyoung's arm.

"But the Eagle's eyes is cute, See." Chaeyoung pouted to Mina.

"Just put it back Chae." Mina face palm herself and Chaeng obeyed her.

"Hey guys i found this." Tzuyu said and hold an Eagle and a Squirrel Plushie with a Heart at the middle.

"Wow!" The three of us Chorused. I can't believe that there would be a Plushie like this.

"That was an accident, It was supposed to be an Eagle Love Eagle but one of the makers accidentally put it like that." A girl that i think works here said.

"Well whoever that maker is, he/she was the best!" I said.

"We were supposed to throw it away but you can buy it if you want." She said.

"We'll buy it." Mina said and Tzuyu gave the Plushie to the girl and we bought it.

I felt my phone buzzed so i check it out.

From JooE: Tofu is awake, I decided to take her for a walk so all of you can have some time.

To JooE: Thanks JooE! We're on our way to the house, Keep the Eagle busy.

"Let's go guys!" I said and walk where we all supposed to meet.

—————————————

Read this book because it's fxcking amazing! Laxus_NS

Chose your favourite ship or and Idol x You and explain what role would they have to be to fall inlove/ something that tears would fall from your eyes

Chose your favourite ship or and Idol x You and explain what role would they have to be to fall inlove/ something that tears would fall from your eyes. and if your explanation is shitty like mine, Author nim would change it to an amazing one.😍❤️