Stealer

[Dahyun's Pov]

All of us are at the mall and JooE is being Clingy around Sana.

"Damn her." I said softly so she wouldn't hear.

"Who?" Momo pops out of nowhere.

"JooE." I sighed.

"Why? What's wrong with her?"

"She is clinging with My Sana." I pouted.

"Jealous?" She asked with a smirk planted on her face.

"Isn't it obvious?" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Make her jealous." Momo said that made me confuse.

"What?"

"Make Sana Jealous so Sana would stick beside yoand she will not let anyone go near you exept her, It works on Kdrama's tho." she said.

"Okay... But who wil-" I was cut off by Momo.

"Me, ofc." She said and hold my hand and interwined it with her.

We ran so we can catch up with the others. We went to a Fashion store.

"Dahyun ah, buy me this Pink Jacket." Momo said as she grab The Jacket and search for more.

"Dahyun ah!" Momo shouted but not to loud.

"What?"

"Look at this couple T shirts, let's buy this!" And by that, we caught Sana's attention.

"Why do you need couple Tshirts? You are not even couples." Sana then raise her eyebrow and crossed her arm. Her Jealousy is showing.

"We will soon to be." Momo replied to Sana with a smirk.

Sana was about to pull Momo's hair when JooE grab her wrist.

"I have couple Tshirts too." JooE said and smiled to Sana while holding the Tshirt she got.

"Thank you." Sana said to JooE and took the couple Tshirt. "Dubu doesn't like that Tshirt, She like this." She added.

"But that's for me and y-" JooE was cut off by Momo.

"I don't care if it's different, I know Dahyun likes this more."  She smirk.

Sana grab my wrist and pulled me to the counter to pay for The Tshirt she was holding, We then went out of the store.

I look at my back seeing JooE paying the clothes that Momo wants.

"Yah, Kim Dahyun! Why is Momo being like that to you?" Sana saying my Full name means she's angry and that's a warning to not piss her off.

"First, you have to cool down and Second, I dont know." I said calmly.

"Why wouldn't you be my girlfriend already?" She said without hesitation.

"Eehh?!" I can't response because she is so straightforward. "I'm not ready yet." I look at another direction to avoid eye contact.

"But we just... You know.... The thing we just.." She looks around trying to find the perfect word to say.

"Shut up, It's not my fault you are so Sexy and Seductive."

"Ahh so I have to be Seductive so i can earn a 'Yes' from my Tofu." She said biting her lip and leaning closer to me.

"Not Today Squirrel!" I ran as fast as i can, I look at my back and saw Sana Chasing me.

"Come back here Eagle!" She shouted.

Since I look at my back, I have bump at someone.

"Ouch!" She groaned in pain.

"Nayeon are you okay? Watch where you going Pu- Dahyun?!" Jeongyeon said.