Does Momo likes Dahyun?

[Sana's Pov]

6:20 Am.. that's the time today. I Stretched my arms so i could have energy to wake up.. i stand up go straight to my closet, i grab my shorts and a big tshirt, i remove my pajamas and put on my clothes that i just grab. After putting my clothes i went downstairs.. I'm too lazy to fix my bed :< As i go down stairs, I saw Momo.

"Oh hello Sana!"

"Hello Momo, Good moMORNING hihi."

"Hahaha come and eat your cereal."

"Ok.." I sit on the chair and grab my cereal.

"Oh btw.. Nayeon, Mina, Jeonyeon, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and Jihyo went shopping so i'm here to baby sit you and Dahyun."

"But we are not kids!" i pouted and she mess up my hair.

"Don't pout.. Remeber last time you two we're left alon-"

"Yeah yeah i know, But i promise it won't happen again :<"

"Nahh, i'm still gonna baby sit you two and i don't really like shopping." After Momo saida that, i just finished eating.. i put my bowl at the sink but before i'm gonna wash it Momo said to me to..

"Just put it there, Dahyun will do the dishes.. let's just watch a movie."

"Okay." I left the bowl alone and went to the living room to watch a movie with My Unnie.

"Hey Sana!"

"Yea?"

"Let's play before watching a movie."

"Ok, what kind of game?" She took out some Pocky.

"This :>" She puts half of the pocky at her lips then i started eating it slowly. She looks at me romanticly while i'm focusing to her soft lips when we are about to kiss i back off a little bit so i can't kiss her because this lips is only for Dahyun <3

"Hahaha what kind of movie do you wa--" She just stop speaking when she hears footstep.

"Dahyun, is that you?" Momo shouted.

"Yeah Why?" Dahyun respond

"If you finished eating, wash the dishes okay?"

"Argghh FINE!" She hates to do stuff if it's morning. I stand up but Momo pulled me.

"Don't help her, let her do that.."

"Ok.."

"The movie is starting, Go get the popcorn on the fridge."

"Okay!" I stand up and walk towards the kitchen but guess what, I slipped even the floor is not wet.

"Aishh you're so clumsy Sana."

"I'm okay!" I stand up and walk slowly towards the kitchen.

"Hey Sana, what's up?" Said Dahyun while she is eating.

"Good..."

"Are you sure? You just slipped."

"Yiiz i'm shorree!"

"Hahhaha would you help me?"

"Of what?" She pouted and points at her lips, Does she want a kiss?!

"Why are you looking at me like that? Am i cute?"

"Uhh yeah.."

"Yey it works! Would you do the dishes for me, pleaaasseee!" She pouted again. huhuhu i can't resist her.

"Ok haha get the popcorn and bring it to Momo."

"Why?"

"Cause we're gonna watch a movie, now hurry eating and bring it to her." She eats fast,she gave me her bowl to me and tuns towards Momo with the Popcorn. I started Washing the dishes.

[Dahyun's Pov]

"Hey Momo, here's your popcorn." I gave it to her and sit beside her.

"Where's Sana? Have you done washing the dishes?"

"No, Sana did it for me."

"Why yo--"

"Heyy! Come on! I'm just a kid so dont be like that to me." I pouted.

"You're lucky that you are cute." She glared at me.

"Hey stop that!"

"Haha okay!"

[Sana's Pov]

Yehey! I"m done washing the dishes. I walk towards DahMo (short for Dahyun and Momo)

"YAH!" Momo shouted.

"WAE!?" I shouted back.

"Stop! You both hurting my ears aisshh.." - Dahyun. We both shut our mouths and i sit beside Dahyun. Before i hug Dahyun, Momo hug her first so i'm sitting here alone :< I pouted.

"Hey Sana, do you think we make a great couple?" -Momo

"Hahaha DAHMO is Real more than MiChaeng (Mina and Chaeyoung) Hahaha!" I didn't say a thing.

"Hey dahyun!" -Momo

"Yeah?" -Dahyun. Momo's face moves closer to Dahyun's face but Dahyun turns around facing me with a shock on my face, I thought they we're gonna kiss.

"Hey sana.."

"Yeah?"

"Need a hug?" I nodded and she reach her arms to hug me.

"Your so cold Sana.. Wanna me to warm you up?" She whisper and bites her lips ughh so HOT!

"Uhm Momo, i'm just gonna get a blanket for Sana because she is cold." Momo nodded. I thought she was gonna.. huhuhu. When Dahyun comes back, she puts a blanket on me and puts at her to.. After that she kissed my neck then whispered to my ears.

"I'm here to warm you up." then she bites my ear. Ouch :< After she bites my ear, Momo hugged Dahyun and Dahyun hugged back.. And i'm here, Alone again. I glance at Dahyun and saw Momo kidsing her neck, Dahyun moan softly but i can still hear it. My body is hot, I WANT DAHYUN SO BAD but.. aishhh Momo you snake -.-

"You're making wet Dubu." Momo it loudly. Me and Dahyun look at each other and widened our eyes because of shockness, I i meant WE cannot bealive that Momo would say that loudly. We look at Momo smiling.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that? Don't be too shock, i heard you guys do it anyways because Dahyun's window is open Lol." Dahyun was shock.

"You know dahyun, I am better than Sana." Momo wink at Dahyun then started to kiss her lips infront of me.. i didn't say a word.

"Mmhh Unnie uh." Dahyun moaned. Fuck! Why are they doing that infront of me?! Momo touches Dahyun's boobs while kissing her.

"Yah! Why are you guys doing that infront of me?!"

"Why? are you jelly?" Momo smirk. "Or you want to get some pleasure by you're Unnie?" Momo added with a wink.

"Ehh?!" Momo stands up and she spreads Dahyun's legs. Why is she doing that infront of me?!

"Dahyun ah~ I'm horny.. Can you pleasure your unnie?" She pouted but Dahyun refuses.

"Hahahaha what is the feeling being seduce dahyun?" -Momo

"Aishh suut up, let's just watch the fucking movie." Momo sit beside dahyun and kiss her lips one more time. Does Momo like Dahyun?! Aishh Whatever!