Ferris Wheel

[Sana's Pov]

"Hahaha what happened to Dahyun? She walks like Mina!" Momo said our of no where.

"Agree!" Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung agreed with Momo.

"You guys are rode, I clearly don't walk like that because hers is more wider. What happened anyways?"

"A kid kicked her at the leg." I lied.

"That must've hurt so bad, I was once kick by a kid name Chaeyoung." Jeongyeon wipes her not existing tear.

"Do you want to get kick again, Hyung?!" Chaeyoung to her.

We all laugh at the smol bean. She is cute when she gets mad.

"Hahaha, It's 6:50 Pm.. Time flies so fast." Jihyo said.

"Let's ride the Ferris wheel but we should go by partner." Eunha suggested.

"Why by partners?" Momo ask.

"I heard legends about the Ferris wheel that.. if you have someone you like on the top of the Ferris Wheel and you kissed her/him at the lips. You two will get together and always be together." Eunha said and interwined her hand with Jihyo's. "She my partner!"

"My partner, don't take her even I'm small." Chaeyoung hugged Mina tightly and put her head on Mina's chest.

"Touch mine and you are all dead." Nayeon glared at the remaining people who hasn't have partners yet.

"Then Sana is Mine." Tzuyu puts her hands around my waist.

"No, Sana is mine!" Dahyun pulled me closer to her.

"No, she is mine!" Tzuyu pulled me closer to her, then the pulling Sana game starts.

"My partner is the Jokbal!" Momo interrupted them and starts eating her Jokbal.

"Since when did you get that Jokbal?" I ask.

"I'm always prepared for my food." She took a bite again.

"Sana.. who would you pick, Dahyun or Tzuyu?" Jeongyeon questioned me.

All eyes are on me exept for Momo, her eyes is lock at the Jokbal she was eating.

"I uhm.." I look at Dahyun's eyes.. I can see her tear are about to fall. I look at Tzuyu and... well she is normal. "I pick Dahyun." As soon i said her name her tears fell from her eyes.

"Awww Dahyun must really love you, she even teared up when you pick her." Mina said and giggles.

"Well i have no choice to be with the Jokbal Maniac." She put her hands on Momo's shoulder.

"Let's go!" Jihyo shouts the runs with Eunha, We did the same to our partners.

Me and Dahyun were the last one to get in. The guy said it will took 2 minutes to move one by one.

There is silence between us both while The Ferris wheel move little by little.

"The night is really beautiful." I said to Dahyun breaking the silence.

Dahyun quickly hugged me that cause me to gasp.

"T- thank you for picking me." She said and looks down.

"What's wrong Dubu? aren't you happy?" I lifted her chin up so she can look at me.

"No.. I'm happy but why did you pick me?" Another tear fell from her eyes. I cupped her cheeks and kiss her forehead.

"Because I..." I kissed her eyes. "love...." i kissed her nose and cheeks. "you." i finish my sentence then kiss her at the lips.

I kiss my lover at perfect time when i realize we were in top. Dahyun let's go of the kiss.

"I love you too." She kissed me again. She puts her hands in my back and gently rub it when our kiss gets deeper, i smiled between our kisses.

Everyone is having a great time spending with their lover exept for one person.

6 minutes ago.

[Tzuyu's Pov]

"Chou Tzuyu! We're going up and up! We are gonna die!!" Momo shouted.

She keeps on shouting at me for the past 3 minutes.

"We're at the top, where's my kiss?" I said to her nicely. To be honest, I hate to be nice to a person who is shouting infront of my face.

"Do you think i can kiss you at this state?!" She shouted. I crossed my arm.

"Fuck you, Chou!" She cussed.

I gave her the finger and kissed her. I can feel her calming down because she cupped my cheeks.

I really love you Momo but for now, i have to tease someone.

I ended the kiss and hit her head.

"What was that for?" she groaned.

"You pabo, you want someone to kiss you to calm you down. Also that's for cussing and shouting infront of me earlier."

"Pftt you gave me the finger." She whispered to herself that i managed to heard it.

"WHAT?!"

"I said I love you!" She shouts back and kiss me again.

[Sana's Pov]

Since Momo is hungry.. again. We decided to eat.

"This is the best day of my life." Jeongyeon said and she puts her hand on Nayeon's shoulder causing her to drop her food.

"Get you hands off me, can't you see I'm eating?" She took of Jeongyeon's hands .

"So? You are my Girlfriend anyways." Jeongyeon was about to put her hand on her shoulder again when Nayeon spokes.

"Put it again and you're dead meat."  Jeongyeon eats again without looking at Nayeon, We all laugh at her Action.

"Did my kids have fun?" Jihyo said.

"Yes!" Everyone said exept for Eunha and Nayeon.

"I still don't know why you are the mother even tho I'm the oldest." Nayeon said and pouts.

"Because you can't clean your own room." Mina said.

"Atleast i can take care people."  she said in a baby voice.

"Yeah.. but you care more about your face." I said. She glare at me.

"I dont care, as long as I'm oldest.. I'm the mother and Jeongyeon is the Father." Jeongyeon chocked on her food. Momo patted her back and that made Nayeon glare at her.

"All of you are crazy, let's go home." Jihyo said. We all stand up in our seat then went to the car.

"Oh guys.. I'm gonna ride at Eunha's car." Jihyo said to us.

"But, who's gonna drive us now?" Momo started to cry.

"Pabo, you can drive you know but i can't trust you. Dahyun, you'll drive since you are a safe driver, I'll get going now." Jihyo walk towards Eunha's car then they drove away.

"I have never drive since the day i met Jihyo, It's good to drive again." Dahyun said as she hopped inside the front seat.

We all went in the act and drove away.