Arrive at the beach

[Sana's Pov]
It's only 8:20 AM Why would Dahyunnie sleeps so early? Speaking of sleeping, Nayeon unni didn't talk exept when we are at the walmart, is something wrong with her?

"Nayeon!" I said.

"Hm?" She respond with a sad tone, what's wrong with her.

"Are yo--" I was cut off when suddenly Jeonyeon spoke to Nayeon.

"Why so sad? Is something up?" JY said seriously. Nayeon didn't answer Jeongyeon, she just put her earphone in her ear and she is just listening to some music.

"That was rude..." Jeongyeon said sadly.

"You two need to fix this." -Nayeon

"Huh? Did you guys fight? You we're laughing before going in the car.." I said Curiously.

"She didn't laugh with us Sana, and Jelous i guess?" Jeongyeon stared blankly at the window.

"Don't mind there problem Sana, You don't know there past." -Jihyo

"But I re--"

"I said don't mind it, don't make Jeonyeon cry again." Jihyo said it in a serious tone. I wish they could get along together, They are would be partners sleeping in there cabin later. [Partners in the cabin are⬇]

Cabin 1       Cabin 2        Cabin 3
Jeongyeon    Jihyo         Sana
Nayeon        Tuyu         Mina
                     Momo      Chaeyoung
                                      Dahyun

I'm glad that my partner is Dahyun but still we have Chaeng and Minari with us :(.

"We are here!!!" Jihyo shouted exitedly.

"What, what happend?!" Dahyun said as she woke up at Jihyo's scream. We all laugh at Dahyun because she's cute  being like that.

"Hahhaha sorry for waking you up Dahyun hahahaha, anyways we are here.. you all know your partners okay?" -Jihyo

"Aishh Don't wake me up again like that, and i don't even know who i'm partnered to." Dahyun scrubbing her eyes with an annoy face.

"I tell you later and i'm one of your partner, lets go?" I said.

"Okay.." Dahyun got off the car and get her things to our cabin cause' The quiet ones already payed for it since they were the first one here.

When we we'reat our cabin, we saw two big beds at the left and right, we also saw Mina and Chaeng at tight side of the bed.. Hmm guess we will be at the left side.

"So, we are partnered to them?" Dahyun said.

"Yep!" We all answer dahyun's question, Dahyun just sigh and she lied on the bed.

"Lazy..." Chaeng said.

"We are not like you Chaeng, Leave her alone." Mina said.

"But babe.." Chaeng said. Hahaha are they fighting haha wait what! Did Chaeng just call Mina babe?!

"Babe? What do you mean babe, chaeng?" I said curiously.

"Oh, we are in a relationship." Chaeng said while Mina look sad.

"What?! Since when?"

"At the walmart, i confess at her." Chaeng holds Mina's hand after saying that, i look at Mina she looks sad.

"Why are you sad Mina? I ask mina with a serious tone.

"Well.. Uhmm.." She sighed deeply. "Me and Nayeon were together before, I stopped because i like Chaeng more than her but we didnt broke up but we just did when Chaeng confess to me.." She keeps her tears in.

"So that's why Nayeon feels sad earlier."

"Oh, she wasnt sad about that.. she was sad because of Jeongyeon, JY confess to her infront of us. She panicked and push Jeongyeon, Nayeon has feelings for Jeongyeon too but she is not still ready for it because she thought she would do the same as me."  Mina explain properly.

"Oh so that's why Jeongyeon unnie is so serious earlier, i get it now ^_^"

"Hahaha good!" Mina smile and not sad anymore.

"How bout' you two?" Chaeng ask and point to Dahyun, i look at Dahyun then back to Chaeng.

"What about us?" I ask.

"Are you togther? Have you have feeling for her?"

"We are not together and yeah, i have feelings at her but i like Tzuyu too you know."

"Hahaha two timer, I vote for Tuzyu tho." Mina Answered.

"I vote for Dahyun hahaha!" Chaeng said.

"Ehh?! Don't be that harsh guys, let me take some time to think and i'm not a timer.." I pouted.

"Hahaha ok but still we still support you whoever you pick, but choose wisely." Chaeng said.

"Ok.." I hugged dahyun cause i saw her shivering, she huuged me back like a soft pillow.

"How sweet!" Mija said.

"Shh quiet, you'll wake my Dubu up." I said softly then kiss Dahyun's cheeks, i closed my eyes cause her hug makes me sleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

So as you can see, just a simple chapter cause' our dahyun is still sleepy, she need more energy for Sana you know.😉 Anyways, wait for the next chapter and be patient.