The confession

[Sana's Pov]

I felt heavy breath on my neck, i opened my eyes slowly and look at the person who is causing that heavy breath.

Oh it's Dahyun. I said in my mind and smile, this is gonna be the best morning i ever had.

I look at the clock and it reads.. 6:30 Am Omo! I'm early, wonder if Tzuyu is awake.. I went outside as soon as possible forgetting the things happened yesterday night.

When i got a out of the cabin i smell the fresh air and stretch wanting this would not lasted.

As i'm done doing those, i am walking towards Tzuyu's cabin but instead of Tzuyu i walk passed by Jihyo, We both made eye contact.

"You're early.." Jihyo said.

"Same as you too, anyways.. is Tzuyu awake?" I asked.

"She slept late last night so she is still sleeping, why?."

"Nothing.. so why are you heading this way?"

"Uhm.. it's just.. uhm.. i was go--" She was cut off by a girl voice in my back.

Jihyo look at her so i look at her too.

"Eunha? What are you doing here?" I said.

"Just want to have a vacation, also i saw Tzuyu's post on twitter so i clearly know that you guys are here." She said smiling to me and getting closer. "Why? aren't you happy seeing and hanging out with your ex?" She added  with a smirk on her face.

Yes, Eunha is my ex.. she broked up with me by chat. We've been together since i was 18 years old, we ended up when Jihyo turned 19 because our anniversarry is on Jihyo's birthday also end up at Jihyo's birthday.

Now it's been 2 years since i move on from her and now here she is, right in front of me.

"Not at all.. you seem to have a short haircut today." I said while admiring her beauty, i gotta say that she change alot since our break up.

"You like it?" She said.

"Yeah.."

"How about you Jihyo, do you like it?" Her gaze went to Jihyo.

"Uhh yeah, you look good uhm.. Sana would you please wake up the others for breakfast?" She pleaded to me.

I didn't make any response and just went to wake them all up.

After waking them all up, we all went towards Jihyo and Eunha.

Everybody was shock when they saw Eunha.

"Good Morning everyone!" Eunha greeted them energeticly.

They were about to ask something not until Jihyo spokes.

"Ok girls, eat up and Momo here's your food.. same as always :)" She said and handed Momo's food.

Yeah, it's Jokbal..

Dahyun sits right next to me while Eunha sits next to me at the left side.

It was uncomfortable sitting with her but gladly Jihyo called Eunha to sit next to her and Jihyo is far away from me.

"Are you okay?" -Dahyun

"Of course, seeing you in the morning makes my day complete already." Yeah she does not until Eunha came.