The questions and the bikes

TRIS' POV:

The next day my alarm clock wakes me and I try to get up but my foot gets stuck on my blanket and I fall on my floor. Of course my brother, Caleb, is right there watching me and laughing really hard. I give him a death glare and throw a pillow at him. The pillow knocks him down and now I'm laughing. I kick him out of the room (not literally) and decide to wear a red crock top and some black skinny jeans with some cute vans. I put my hair in a high ponytail. Makeup. Well who needs it? I leave knowing that Chris will make me put some on later.
Once I get to school a car almost runs me over. Four's car. Of course. I yell at him and he drives away and parks in his spot. Oh one day I'm going to park my car in his spot and see how he likes it. I leave my thinking and head towards Christina.
"Omg girlie!!! You look soooo cute" she tells me I a high pitched voice. "Oh and after school I singed us up for cheerleading." She tells me. I look at her with my mouth open and she just walks away towards our lockers. We decided to share a locker so now it's super big and I installed an emergency closet and emergency makeup. It's like my mini bathroom.
The bell rings and we head to our new class. A lot of teachers left because of students. Or should I say, because of Four, Zeke, and Uriah.
"Ok, so we need to give you guys a sitting chart. Let me reframe that, I need to give that group a sitting chart" the teacher says pointing a t Zeke, Uriah, and Four. "Four is going to sit next to Miss Prior, Uriah will sit next to Marlene, and Zeke will sit next to Shauna." The teacher says
"Umm... I can't sit next to him" I tell the teacher
"And I can't sit next to her" Four says
"And I can't change the searing chart" the teacher says. I roll my eyes and Four sits next to me. As far away as possible.
"Ok class, since I'm new here I will need you guys to fill out this page that have different questions. To make this even MORE fun you guys get to interview whoever sits next to yo. the teacher explains
I already hate her. I think to myself.
"So do I" Four says. I look at him confused and he says "You thought out loud"
I roll my eyes at him and start asking him the questions to get this over with.
"Ok, What's your gender?" I ask him
"Female" he responds and I write it down. He gives me a death glare and the. I write down 'Male' and he writes 'Female' for me.
"Okay, your favorite color?" He asks me
"Red" we say at the same time. We write it down and then we say in unison
"wow, that's weird"
"Okay, singing or dancing?" He asks
"Singing. And you got to admit, I a pretty good one" I say
He nods and also says 'singing' and then he adds
"Considering that when my girlfriend sings she sounds like a car is dying and then it got ran over by a car"
I can't help myself but laugh. The whole class stares at me and I blush. I hate attention.
"You said that out loud." I tell him
"I guess I did" he responds
"favorite song?" We ask each other.
"I like the song Pompeii by Bastille" Four says
"Hmm...Oh... I like the song Breakeven by The Script. It shows that some people in the world are complete idiots and we care about those who won't mind if we die the next day. It shows us that when a heart breaks, it doesn't EVER break even" I say. He's staring at me now. "What?" I ask him. He shakes his head and we continue asking the questions until class is over.

~*~*~*~time skip until after school~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
The group has met up in front of the school now.
"Hey do you guys want to go bike riding together???" Uriah asks us
Oh. My. Dauntless. Cake. I don't know how to ride a bike.
"You guys can go. I don't really like riding bikes. I had an accident once." I lie
They are look at me with sympathy. They all agree on going the next day after school. I need lessons on how to ride a bike I think to myself. I say my goodbyes and walk into my car and tell my brother that I'm going shopping after school. I reach the back of my car and look for the emergency clothes spot that Christina installed in my car. That girl and clothes. I change into some of Christina's clothes, put on some sunglasses, a pretty hat, some makeup, and drive to the nearest bike store. I hope I can get bike lessons.

Once I get to the bike store I make sure my disguise looks perfect. And it does. I actually look just like Christina. I go into a bike store called Marcus' bikes I go inside and walk to the front desk. Then I can't believe what I see.