Graduation

Tris' POV:

***3 years later***

Today is the last day of High School!!! I can believe I might have to leave my friends behind. If I do I will MAKE Christina goes with me. We both want to get accepted into a University in New York. I chose to specialize in art and music while Christina chose to specialize in being a teacher. I know that Christina will be the coolest and funniest teacher. We are both pretty confident that we will get accepted so we already bought a place. It's a big 1 story house but it's ugly. Once we move in we will paint it and add designs. These have been the best years of school. FourTris has been a Forever And Always thing. Upriver had the best friends I could ever ask for AND nobody bullied me. I start to tear up and realize that my window is open and Four is staring at me. (If you recall, they are neighbors).

"You okay?" He asks me.

"Yeah, I just can't believe I have to leave all this behind. I basically had the best years of my life in these streets. I'm gonna miss everyone. I'm gonna miss you." I respond.

"I will miss you too. I can't believe that we are going to colleges that are so far apart. L.A. Isn't that close to New York, but we will see each other as much as possible." Tobias says.

We get ready to go to school and when I walk in I see my friends and run up to them.

"Ready for the big speech???" I ask them.

They all get red and I laugh.

"Umm... Christina, can I talk to you?" I ask Christina and we walk to a different place.

"Did you get the letter asking if you got accepted?" I ask her.

"Yes, but first I have to confess something." She pauses and them continues saying "My first choice was designing clothes. My second was teaching."

"I know Christina. You love clothes." I say and give her a hug.

"Okay so we are going to be opening them together. Ready?" She nods and takes them out. "One...two... Three ..." I say

We both open them at the same time.

"I didn't get into the Yail..." Christina says, but then her face lights up. " I GOT ACCEPTED INTO FASHION B.A.!!!!!!!" She screams.

"I got in." I whisper "I GOT INTO THE MOST AMAZING SCHOOL!!! I GOT INTO NIYATA!!!!" I yell.

"EEEEEEEKKKK!!!!" We both yell. Then we hug each other and jump up and down.

I turn around and see the group with smiling faces. I smile and run up to them and tell the the good news. We all hug and now there is a group of 8 people jumping up and down in the middle of the hallway.

********************************-------------------------*************************

"Uriah." I hear the school principal say.

We are about to finish our celebration and graduate. The last two people are Christina and Uriah. Christina looks worried so I give her a hug and squeeze her hand. Uriah runs up to the stage. And talks into the mic.

"Hello. Some of you. Haha not some of you, but all of you know me as the clown of high school. I want to thank everyone that has helped me to get here. I want to thank that group over there. And I want to thank Tris. Tris is like the sister that I never had. I look out for her and she does the same for me. I needed to pass my science test, so she came over to help me study. And I got a 'B'. A 'B' for me is like an 'A+' in my world.

These High School years have been the funniest. I've been able to learn so many things and I learned that if there is a string in the middle of the room. You DO NOT pull it. Thank you!!!" He finishes and walks off the stage.

Once he sits down I give him a huge hug.

"Christina." The principal says again.

I give her a hug and she walks up on stage.

"Something that school has taught me, is that no matter how much you sleep you're always gonna be sleepy."she says and everyone laughs. "I want to thank my group. And I love all my ships. 4Tris, Shauna and Zeke, Uriah and Marlene, Will and I. I learned that you find things that you weren't even looking for. I learned that life isn't a wish granting factory. But most importantly, I learned that you don't have the best of everything, but you MAKE the best out of everything. I am thankful for everyone, and for our little infinity." As she finishes everyone stands and claps. She walks back to our seats and it's time to throw our hats up in the air!!!

Our group gets in a big circle. We put our hands in the middle and yell Forever And Always and throw our hats in the sky.

:::::::::::~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~::::::::::::

Just because they graduated doesn't mean this story is over. I will/am continuing this story. ALMOST 4K READS!!! Ily guys💕remember: the wildest years are in college ;)