Summer Splash and screaming

"I really like the names Chase, Rover, and Fearless. I guess I could name him Chase and his middle name will be Rover. His nickname will be Fearless." I explain to them.

"Chase Rover Prior A.K.A. Fearless." Uriah says but then pauses " I'm still gonna call him Buffy:The Uriah Slayer, I like it wayyyyyy better."

I roll my eyes and then ask "Where is Chris and Will?"

Are eyes become big as we realize BOTH of them missing. We walk over to the guest room but I'm to afraid to open the door.

"Do you think...?" Marlene starts to say.

"Chris wouldn't do...that...here. Would she?" Shauna asks.

I gently open the door to find the room empty. I let out a sigh of relief and we start looking for them. Will ended up being in the bathroom and Chris isn't here.

"What do you think happened? Do people usually get housegirlnapped? What if she's hurt? She could have gone a walk. Right? RIGHT!?!?!?!" Will screams/says while pacing in the living room.

"I'm sure she's fine. She probably just went on a walk or something." Toby says while stepping in front of Will, blocking his path.

Just then a cheerful Christina comes in through the doors with 2 shopping bags and a smile on her face.

"Where were you????" Will ask her while running up to her.

"I went shopping." She responds.

"You left us to go to a...store?" He asks.

Her face becomes a light shade of pink and then says "but I also got all of us tickets to the SUMMER SPLASH!!!!!!!" She says.

All the girls start jumping up and down while the boys stay in their spots with confusion.

"Summer Splash is a concert where different famous artists go to perform. Most tickets are sold out within the first seconds." Marlene explains to them.

"And I got tickets because my mom knows a girl who knows a plumber has a cousin who knows a girl who sells tickets." Christina explains.

"Who performs?" Four asks.

"Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, One Direction, Ariana Grande, One Republic,

Coldplay, Becky G., Cher Lloyd, and a whole bunch of other people." Shauna explains.

"Dah Four, you have to live in like a like farm to not know that. Summer Splash is tots amaze balls." Uriah says in a high pitched voice.

I roll my eyes at him and we end up playing with Chase.

*

*

*

~ 1 hour later~

"ARE YOU GUYS READY YET!!!!!!!!YOUVE BEEN IN THERE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!" I hear Zeke yell from the other side of the door.

Shauna, Christina, Marlene, and I are inside of the bathroom doing our hair and makeup so we can look extra nice for the Summer Splash. We probably aren't even going to be looked at by any stars, but still.

"ITS ONLY BEEN 15 MINUTES!!!" Christina yells back and I can hear Zeke groan. I laugh at him and continue doing my makeup.

I decide to put on a dress (look at picture). An hour later all of is are ready and are on our way to the Summer Splash.

~

-

~at the Summer Splash~

We find our seats and it turns out we have one of the best seats.

"We'll be right back" Uriah says while walking away with Zeke.

I nod as they continue walking at look at the stage. It looks beautiful. I can imagine myself standing in the middle of it singing a song. Christina and the girls will be my backup and the boys will be drumming and guitaring. Four will be singing with me.

"Earth to Tris!!!" Someone yells while snapping their fingers in my face.

I quickly turn to look at who's snapping and find Christina all smiley.

"what's up?" I ask her.

"Was gonna tell you that it'll start in 5 minutes. Can u text Uriah and tell him?"

"Why don't you?"

"I'm saving my phones battery for pictures and recording." She replied.

"Your gonna take pictured of their clothes?"

"I'm gonna take pictures of the designs." She says

I laugh and get out my phone.

'HURRY UP!!show in 5' -T

'Almost there-U'

I put my phone away and notice that the only empty seats are Uriah's and Zekes. I turn to look at there seats just as they sit in them. Uriah is carrying nachos in his left hand and a hot dog on his right. He starts stuffing chips in his mouth getting cheese all over his face. I giggle and turn to look at Zeke. He's just holding popcorn and a soda.

"Ummmm...Uriah?" I ask him

"Whagdue uf?" He asks me

"You kinda have cheese all over your face."

"I'm saving that for later." He answers as he finishes his nachos "just kitin, can u pass me a napkin?"

"I can." I say but I don't move

"May I have a napkin?" He asks in an annoyed voiced

"You may." I respond while giving him 5 napkins.

"Thank you everyone for coming here today. As you may know, various artist will be performing today and some may do duets. We will up have 2 intermissions and please give a round of applause for Adele!!!" A man with the suit said and walked off stage.

~

-

~after Summer Splash~

"THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!" Christina squeals as she claps.

We successfully make our way out of the theatre we start to walk back home until Four stops me.

"What's wrong?" I ask him

"Did you hear that?" He asks me

All of a sudden Uriah freezes and now everybody stopped walking. Four walks over to behind a bush and someone knocks him down

"FOUR!!!" I scream and run over to him only to find ARIANA GRANDE!!!!!!! I start to scream and Christina ripens over next to me her eyes full of worry until she sees Ariana. She starts screaming and jumping up and down and soon the whole group is looking at her.

"shhhhhh!!!!!" She screams whispers

"ITS ARIANA!!!!!!!!" Someone in the distance screams and next thing I know we are helping Ariana get up and helping her run away. We start running and running.

"RRRUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I hear Uriah yell as we run for our lives.

"Were gonna die!!!" Will yells and runs ahead of me.

Ugh. I wish I had longer legs. Everyone is running around me and I try to speed up to catch up to Christina. We run for a while until we reach my house. We zoom inside and everyone throws themselves in front of the door. I can hear pounding on the other side. I look around and find my desk. With the help of Four, i push it against the door. Everyone moves out of the way. I can still hear the pounding from the other side. We made the wrong choice by coming here. Now were gonna be trapped in here for who knows how long and we might have fans spying on us. At least we have Ariana.

"Thank you guys so much." She says and I just nod. "I owe you one."

I look at her with a creepy smile on my face "do you wanna sing a song with me?"

(A/N here's the update!!!! Does anyone want to be my editor?comment here if anyone's interested. Also feel free to name the text separater things (-~-) I'll try to update soon💕)