New York

******TIME SKIP UNTIL CHRISTINA AND TRIS GOT TO NEW YORK**

"This is amazing!!!" I yell as I spin in circles.

"It feels -"

"Right." I finish her sentence.

"Exactly."

We walk to the place where we are staying and walk in.

"Ugh!!!" Says Christina. "It's horrible!!!"

"That's because we haven't added style to it." I say.

We put our stuff down and buy paint. We decided that we were gonna separate the place into a kitchen, living room that connects to the kitchen, 2 bedrooms, and 1 bathroom. Christina and I are sharing a room and the second one is going to be a guest room or and office or something. We paint all the walls blue. I started to cry because it reminded me Four's deep blue eyes. Christina comforts me and we decide to paint the rooms a different color. By the time we are done, all the walls are blue except the bedrooms. Cristina's and my room is purple and the other room is cream color.

"It's amazing!!!" Christina says.

"Were in New York, everything is amazing.!!!" I say.

We decide to get some sleep and continue tomorrow.

The next morning, we make some breakfast and I call Tobias.

"Hello?" -4

"Hey it's me"-T

"I miss you"-4

"Me too"-T

"When does ur classes start?"- T

"In 1 month"-4

"Mine start in a couple of weeks"-T

"I want to visit you"-4

"I would visit but it's really expensive"-T

"I know"-4

"We can meet each other next week and I can take the group to ur place"-4

"That sounds great. You guys can drive since you aren't in L.A. And still at our home"-T

"Yeah that sounds great. I got to go. Bye"-4

"Bye"-T

"WHOS READY TO GO SHOPPING?!?!?!" I yell

"eeeekkkk!!!!" Christina yells and we hug.

*****time skip until next day*****

We ended up buying and designing everything in one day.

KITCHEN: stainless steel stuff. Mostly grey/white and black. All walls are blue. Kitchen table is made of wood and we have a small island.

LIVING ROOM: connected to kitchen. Walls are blue and it's a ocean/beach theme. Beautiful couches and a flat screen tv. Fireplace underneath tv.

OUR ROOM: Walls are purple. Best room ever. A bunk bed in the middle. The right side has my stuff and the left side, Christina's. In front of the bunk bed, we share the space. We have a carpet floor and a pretty mat. We have cool chairs and a flat screen tv.

OTHER ROOM: one bed. 2 Desks and I closet. TV in front of bed. Cream colored walls.

BATHROOM: wooden floor. Blue walls. Shower and sink. Toilet. Secret passage way to go to a safe room.

Christina and I stand in the middle of the room and adore our hard work. I can't stop smiling and Christina hasn't stopped smiling ever since we came. I wonder what happened with her and Will.

"Have you talked to Will?" I ask her and I regret it right when I say it. Her eyes get glassy and u hug. Her. "Shhhh. It's ok. Up I'm here with you right now. Don't worry about anything."

"I miss him so much!!!" Christina says and cries.

"We'll guess what? They are coming next week. You'll see him soon. We will see everyone soon and they will stay with us for 2 days. 2 whole days for you and Will." I say and hug her again. We stay there for a couple of minutes.

(A.N. in the picture, Tris is the one with the blue purse and Christina is the one with the dress)