Shrek? Is that you

As I walk into the school campus, I see a whole bunch of other kids huddled up in a group. I walk up to them and ask around about what's going on. It turned out that some famous people were here and they were they're. Right now, I really don't care. I just want to find my instructor, finish my tour, and go home. I walk to my main room. Room #46. As I turn the corner I bump into something that feels like a brick wall. The first thought I have: Four. But as I look up, my eyes don't meet his stormy blue eyes. Instead, I see some hazel eyes. I take a step back and force a smile on my face.

"Sorry. I'm kinda in a hurry and I wasn't paying attention." He says

"It's fine." I respond.

"Well, isn't this awkward..." The boy says as he looks around for an escape route. "I'm Trevor by the way." He says as he looks back at me.

"Tris." I say with a smile and shake his hand. "Well, I have to go meet up with my instructor." I say and awkwardly walk away.

That was by far the weirdest conversation I've ever had. Ever. I hope I dont bump into him again. I think as I walk into the right room.

*

*

*

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWAMP?!?!?!" I hear...Shrek yell as I walk into my house. Wait...Shrek?

"Hello?" I ask to no one

As I continue to walk in I see Uriah on the couch.

"Oh. By the way I installed this sensor thing that whenever so wine walks in Shrek says that line. I wanted to make sure you guys would stay protected once were gone." He says looking like a 2 year old. "I'm smart aren't I?"

"Thank you...?" I say not sure how to respond.

I walk into the kitchen to grab myself some icecream. Hmmmm. Cookies and cream or rainbow? Ugh I don't know what to pick. The struggle is real!!! I decide to get a scoop of both and I get a Uriah some too.

"Where's Four?" I ask him.

"I don't know." He responds.

Liar.

"Well...when was the last time you saw him?" I ask trying to get something out of him.

"You mean, the last time I saw him?" He asks nervously. I nod. "Certainly the time I last saw him." He responds.

I groan and decide to just hand him the icecream. I walk towards my room and at the corner of my eye I see him do I mini happy dance that consists of some 90's moves. I laugh and lay down on my bed. I eat icecream for a while and decide to call Four.

(Update?)