Anything can happen

"Okay. They should be here any minute!!!" Christina yells and hugs me. "I can't believe we are actually gonna see them, Tris!!!"

"I can't wait to see them." I say and I'm just sitting on the couch with Christina.

We hear a knock on the door and rush to it. I can't open it. What if they changed? They can't change in a couple weeks. You never know.

I'm not arguing with myself. I reach for the door-my hands shaking- and I open the door. Before me, stands an Uriah. I scream and give him a big hug. I do the same to everyone else until I see Four.

Four. Tobias. Mine. I scream again and jump on him. He laughs and hugs me.

"Hello Tris." He whispers in my ear. I feel like the happiest girl in the world right now.

They all sit in the living room and we talk about college and high school.

"So Tris, what classes does your college have?" Will suddenly asks me.

"Ummm.... Well, there are different classes for different skills. There is a dance class, singing/vocalist, therapist, drama/theater, and other stuff." I say while Zeke nods randomly.

"Have you guys explored anything yet?" Christina asks.

"Nope. This is the first place we've been to. We weren't planning and exploring with all the luggage." Marlene states.

"Well, the guys can put their stuff in the guest room and the girls can put the stuff in Christina's and my room." I say and they put their stuff away.

We end up exploring separately Four and I, Marlene and Uriah, Zeke and Shauna, Christina and Will.

Four and I decide to just walk around anywhere. We walk hand in hand and we talk about random stuff. When it gets darker, we go ice skating under the beautiful stars. We head back to my place and everyone is already there. We have pizza then go to sleep. I hope we have a wonderful time. This is New York, anything can happen.